Bensonhurst

A livestream shows King looking down with sorrow at the camera.

King: First day of unemployment. (smiling) More like funemployment! (he shows that he's at Blood Haven Thrill Park with Clayface and Psycho. they then ride a roller coaster) I wanna die! Best day ever!

Harley's viewing the livestream from her office.

Harley: Ugh.

Bane: (leaning against the open door; scaring Harley) Blood Haven Thrill Park. Such memories.

Harley: Jesus, Bane!

Bane: I almost blew that place up, but then I rode the Cyclotron and thought, "I get it. This is fun."

Harley Do ya need somethin'? I'm kinda busy here.

Bane: You don't look busy. You look like you're Insta-stalking your ex-crew. Not very healthy. Slippery slope.

Bane: Gah. Can ya believe they ditched me? I made one little mistake and they just... they bolt. After everything I did for them.

Bane: Um. You could blow them up?

Harley: Nah, not really my thing.

Bane: I could blow them up?

Harley: Nah. Argh! Looks like both of us will be spending the weekend alone.

Bane: No, I'm going to Black Manta's beach lair. He's smoking a pork shoulder. I... take it you didn't get the invite? (walking out) Um, maybe check your spam folder?

~Timeskip~

At the mall. Harley takes a video of a sleeping Sy, who was doing donuts on his wheelchair. She send it to (Y/N) and Ivy's group chat. She then sends: "Dead or sleeping? LOL". Harleen the walks into the video.

Harleen: I don't think they're going to respond.

Harley: Hey, sane me.

Harleen: Also, the LOL felt a little sweaty.

Harley: Yeah, I went back and forth on that.

Harleen: (standing on top of the phone) Where are all your friends? Just kidding. I know. They left you.

Harley: What? You just came outta the phone to shit on me?

Harleen: I'm here to help you. Look, you messed up a bunch of important relationships, but there's still someone who is always going to love you unconditionally. Someone who always manages to comfort you.

Harley: He's not even responding to my texts. And Ivy's definitely not gonna wanna see me.

Harleen: I wasn't talking about Ivy.

~Timeskip~

At Bensonhurst, New York, Harley stands in front of a house, she inhales and exhales deeply before ringing the door bell, Sharon Quinzel.

Harley: Hi, Mom.

As the words leave her mouth, Sharon is surprised by the sudden visit.

~Timeskip~

Selina knocks on (Y/N)'s room door, it's silent, she sighs then opens the door. (Y/N)'s on the bed, just laid there, looking up at the ceiling.

Selina: Oh, so you're gonna lay there all day huh, nah, nah, c'mon get up. (she goes closer to him) C'mon, wakey, wakey. (she grabs his hand and tries to get him up, which succeeds at at first, but he goes back down) Why do you guys always have to make this more difficult.