Trapped Hearts

Inside Mr. Freeze's Castle/Mansion. Mr. Freeze is in his lab along with a team of red and blue coated militia scientist who are going over multiple samples of various species, ranging from extinct to newly found. A scientist walks over to him with a tablet.

Jackson: Sir, we analyzed spliced the DNA sequences that you ordered us to, but we only managed to reach 68% match. (he show him the graph on a tablet; Mr. Freeze sighs in defeat) But, (he starts to change the graph) we played around a little with the plants changing the more easier to find to more difficult and we believe, we finally find the cure to MacGregor Syndrome.

He shows him the graph, and Mr. Freeze lights up.

Freeze: Eureka, by Einstein's equation you did it!

Jackson: No sir, we did it.

Freeze: Please call your boss, tell him to come here as soon as it is possible for him.

~Timeskip~

Arriving at the laboratory (Y/N) meets Mr. Freeze in front of a computer.

(Y/N): Victor, any news about your wife?

Freeze: That is exactly what I wanted to speak to you today.

(Y/N): Give me the details.

Freeze: With the help of your scientist we've managed to find a cure for my Nora's illness.

(Y/N): That's great, tell me whatever you need and I'll make sure we'll find it.

Freeze: I knew we could count on you. I'll need samples from the following plants: Taraxacum Erythrospermum, Prosopis Juliflora, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi, Ajuga Reptans-

(Y/N): Look Vic. Why don't you send me a list of all the ingredients along with their non-scientific names.

~Timeskip~

(Y/N) arrived at the Gotham Natural History Museum, (Y/N) and Harley meet up with Ivy and Kiteman.

Harley: So what're we doin' here?

(Y/N): We'll Vic found a cure for his wife's illness.

Harley: Why should I help the guy he tried to kill me!

(Y/N): He's the one who voted to keep you alive in a block of ice, so that it (using air quotes) "makes them look more powerful". The others wanted to kill you. And he works for me so, ya can't.

Harley: Why can't we just get the flowers from Ivy's old apartment?

Ivy: Because after Scarecrows toxin fell into the park, every plant in the city took life, the GCPD had to get flamethrowers to deal with them. And let's just say, I'm not giving up any of my babies.

(Y/N): So we get in, grab the plants, and get out. The guy holding the place thinks he's Fred Jones so watch your steps.

Harley: Oh, then could we go to this trash fire barbecue place near here I've been dying to try out!

Kiteman: Sounds muy delish! But we got a lot of leftover chili to get through.

Harley: You guys are making too much chili, okay? You never wanna go out anymore!

Ivy: You know, we made a pretty steep investment in our slow cooker, so we just have to kinda get our money's worth, you know?

(Y/N): Harley, they're a couple, they spend time together in their own space, as couples do.

Kiteman: Babe, you mention it's mild? I didn't sleep last night, I was so amped.

Ivy: I know. Me too, right?