2

as demi finishes getting her makeup done her makeup artist jill leaves and demi turns around and does not talk she just stares at me i try to lose her glare but it impossible she gets off her seat and comes over to the couch she sit and allows me to cuddle into her something i havent done with her for years nor have i done with anyone of my family in a long time. i notice my self start to cry and tears start falling onto her shirt. i lifted my head slightly to meet her eyes.

"i messed up big time dident i" i cryed

"not big time it reparible it just mam needs time she just dont understand your charcter right now the same thing i did" demi said

"but will she every forgive me?" i said

"she will deffonatly hold it against your relationship but trust me give her time thats all she needs" she said
"Thanks demi " I said while she wiped my tears from under my eye
"Anytime, now I must go I have a sound check party to get to you can hang out here if u like" she said
" yeah Iam just going to chill, by any chance can I have my phone?" I said
" you know I can't do that baby girl and sadly I can't let u watch TV eather u can sit in the crowd if you want"
I sigh for all I had no choice to go and sit and watch demi I could really not be botherd to listen to her screeming lovatics and for demi to sing for all I love her voice it's her songs hearing them everyday like non stop kind of get annoying but I knew that was the only choice I had. i take a seat in the boxes at the top of the consert hall and they let about 200 fans throuh the door and demi comes on stage and started snging after a few songs the soundcheck wasover and i made me way back to the dressing room as i walk in i see a note on the side.

lilly i have been called to a meeting i wont be long max will be in to check on you try and get some sleep because we wont get back on the bus till late

love yah baygirl demi

i lay on the couch and like demi said i try to sleep. i was just driffting off and there was a knock on the door I knew it would only be max so I did bother answering it I just shouted ' i am fine max' but then a Hispanic voice speaks from the other side of the door " look demi iam sorry I didn't know she was your kid but I don't get how she can be mine" the man said sounding like he was nearly crying. I sit up in confusion who is that? And why is he talking about Demi's kid. I walk up to the door and take a big breath "demi" he said again
"Hi" I said shyly " she is at a meeting" I added
" oh em tell her I called round" he said and started walking away I thought in my head what he said before 'how am I supposed to know she is mine'
"Wait" I shouted "what's your name?"
"Wilmer, your LILLY we will catch up sometime" he said with that he rushed off down the hall looking in each room for demi. That was wired he knew me and I didn't even tell heir my name I threw on one of demis hoodies and my shoes and went for a walk. The venue was right in New York so I decided to go sightseeing and just take in what New York was.
"Omg demi lovato's sister or should we say kid" I Hurd some girls say as I walked passed a cafe.
"LILLY, what's it like liveing with demi? What's it like her being your mother?" This one girl squealed
"She Isent my mam she is my sister" I said
"But her and wilmer  they had you then gave you up" she said
I grew silent if this is true why did I never get told why have I been lied to for 12 years of my life. She hated me a few weeks back I thought if anyone was to be her daughter it would be maddie.
" I got to go demi will get mad if she finds iam gone" I run the opposite way back the long way to the venue. I walk back up to the room and see that there is still no sign of demi which I wasn't botherd because I didn't want to be with her anyway. I walk to my room and start emptying more stuff out my bag until I come across the letter I tryed so hard to forget about I still didn't think I was ready to read it but I knew I have to because I was any closer to find out what was going on it would be that letter. I sat on the bed and started to rip the sides as I opened it fully all the voices popped into my head ' open it when your ready' miss Enders said 'I can't do this no more LILL' mam said I rip the letter out of the envelope and start to un fold and sit starting at it blankly it was true I was dilmer child.