14

Most of the week I locked myself up In my room after school had finished. I found that if I do that its 10x Easier to stay out of trouble with izzy. My mam has been piling on extra work thinking she can do it when she most likely finds it hard to even look after me right now never mind her work. With Nick not being here and me and izzy playing up I could tell it was takeing everything out of her. She was slowly losing it and I hated seeing her do it once again.
" LILLY,izzy tea" my mam yelled
" comeing" me and izzy said in unison
We both raced down and took our places at the table. And my mam brought the food over she had made grandams famous family pasta the only thing she really knows how to make unless it is straight from the freezer.
"Emmm grandams pasta" I said smiling at my mam
" see I knew it was your frav" mam looked at me laughing
The table grew silent while we all tucked into our pasta after a few spoonfuls izzy was full and had stopped eatting while me and my mam where helping ourselfs to our 3 rd bowl full.
"You ok izzy?" Mam looked concerned.
"Yeah , sorry I zoned out" she said shoting her head up from the table and looking towards me and mam.
"Tell me , babygirl" my mam said. Everytime she said that it made me feel sad because she always used to call me babygirl and I was her only babygirl but now it's like I have to share my mams light with someone else.
"Would u like if LILLY went upstairs" my mam smiled turning to me giveing me the look.
"Emmmm yeah please demi" she said on the bridge of tears.
I walked off my mam giveing me the most pleading look I gave her a smile back and wished I love you as I passed her she patted my bum and then I walked into the liveing room and turned on the TV.

Demi pov
"So tell me izzy what's wrong?"
Nothing she just sat staring into space again.tears started to roll down her cheek so I moved to the other side of the table and put my arm around her. I started to sigh and izzy started to cry I pulled her closer.
" izzabella please" I said
" I miss her, I miss her" izzy said crying into my chest
" Ohhh izzy ino it's hard but you alway have your dada and now me and LILLY" I said
"Everything you do reminds me of her your smell reminds me of her seeing you with my dad reminds me of how them two used to be, with my dad not being here it makes it harder it's like since mam dide it was just me and him for ages I would go to school come home to him everyday I never have to stay with someone else but it's just wired iam staying with you and I hardly know you  all I know About you is that your my ex best friends mam" she completely broken down
" my dad die when I was 20 I thought it end of my life every tho me and my dad never got on he was still always the parent figure that I needed. Seeing him go and my mam run off to a new man killed me to I know trust is hard to build but that man who she married became the best dad that walked into my life, I am not saying iam going to take the role of your mam because she means so much to you all iam saying she will be proud she is you angle just never forget me and izzy and your dad will always be here for you like he said he is only a phone call away" I said starting to cry with her.
"Demi I didn't know, iam sorry ,when is my dad back?" Izzy said
"2 days it will fly by" I said cuddling into her till my phone rang.

LILLY pov
There it is the phone ringing again everytime that phone rang it means my mam has to be so where that iam not aloud to go.
'Shit iam comeing ' I hear her say from the kitchen
Izzy has locked herself in her room and I could hear cry's comeing from there my mams heals were heard through the halls makeing there way to my room. They stop and she knocks on my door .
" yes" I said acting piss so she knew I Hurd her phone.
" Ok I forgot about the meeting it will be 2 hours tops I'll pick up Starbucks on the way back, just please look after izzy why don't you to acually talk?" My mam said struggling to get her jacket on.
" you always forget" I said sadly " you must be kidding me if you think iam talking to her" I said sarcastically.
" LILLY, I don't have time be good Marassa is comeing over at 5 so if iam not back she will look after you to ok see you soon" with that she ran down the stairs and out the frount door.

It was nothing new my mam leaveing it always happens it's just that its never happening with me being left in the house with my ex best friend. Since my mam has been doing extra work it has ment that she has to do extra meeting about other people's work it's annoying this was her 7 th meeting this week how many more could one person sit through then again leave there daughter alone and tell her to talk to her best friend that had not talked in 3 weeks.

This was going to be 2 long hours of pain, guilt and sorrow. Wish me luck