18

It had only been 2 hours since my mam left in that time I had received 5 calls from her and 7 text. I acually forgot how much I missed dallas it was like I had been gone years Jacob didn't even know who I was any more and Chloe only had vage memories.
After my mam left and I settled in me and Chloe sat down to watch frozen and half way throught dallas joined.
" mammy stop singing" Chloe winned at dallas
"Awwww but I like this bit" she said hurt but laughing
Just then Jacob and rob Dallas husband walk in and Jacob comes in so happy and exited running inside with his ball in one hand and his cute little football suite dangling from him. Dallas instantly stood up running to meet her husband and son while me and Chloe stayed with our eyes fixed on the TV.
"Hey baby" Dallas ran to rob.
It was the first time I've seen rob since I've been 10 and moved away from nana and with my mam. That's like 3 and a half years ago. That's the same time as Jacob and for chloe in that fact.
"Jacobbbbbb" chloe screamed as the credits to frozen came on the screen.
"Chloe" Jacob said in the most adorable voice
" who is this?" Rob said sitting down on the couch across from me
" it's LILLY" Chloe giggled running to my knee
"What that's Demi's little girl?" Rob said looking at me again
"Yes that's my lil" Dallas said adding me into a hug
"Omg!!!, hi LILLY I didn't reconize you" he said
"Hi" I said Shy
"How's your mam and Nick and how's your dad these days" he said getting comfy
"My mam is good her and Nick have gone away for a few days and my dad Iam not so sure we don't really have contact with him anymore" I said acting sad when he brough my dad up.
After talking to rob for what seamed like for years him and dallas walked off into the office leaveing me and Chloe sat on the couch not long after Jacob came down with lots of little cars in his hand. He was so cutest was unbelievable.
"Hi Chloe" he said stumbling on the last step
" hi Jacob" she replyed then he turned to play with his toys.
"You have to say hello to LILLY" Chloe said pointing to me
He look at me but went quite then walked over to meanx dallas must of taught them right because they were both so quite.
"Hi Iam Jason and Iam 7" he said holding out his hand
"Iam LILLY and Iam 14" I said shakeing his hand
"Are you related to my mummy?" Jacob asked moveing closer to me
"Iam your auntie, your mammy is my sister" I said as I said that he instantly smiled hopefully this was him rembering who I was.
"Ohhh so you know auntie demi and maddie" he said looking confused now
"Yes demi is my mammy" I said
He looked at me in shock "your demis daughter"
"Yes Ino I find it scary to"
"Do you rember me" I said
He slightly shakes his head but while heis doing so he is trying to think.
" the last time I saw u I think you were 3 and it was wavering goodbye to demi to go on tour and then when I found out my life you said goodbye to me that day we used to be best friends out cuddles used to be the best thing I could think of" I said with a non stop smile
He looked at me and smiled and them through his hands around my neck and I instentlymovedmy hands  around his waist. And for once I felt like I acually knew whomy family was and for once I was not sepperated away from them but I was only there a week and the scared me Ino they only live 20 minuets away with my mams busy segual and tour starting soon it was hard to ever get to see any of the but I wanted that to change.....