31

4 months later

My mam and Nick are still not together everytime they talk they learn to hate each other on a whole new level which I never really understand so now it's just easier if I accept Nick never gunna part of the family again like he was before. My mams tour is well underway and we have been on the road for 3 months 2 weeks now we have already passed America and Brazil and we are moveing on to the European part of it for the new few months were we will visit London, Paris, Germany places I've never really explored before and I was so exited to got to London that to us Americans is like the best place you could dream of.

We land off our flight in London Heathrow airport as soon as I step out the doors the cold hits my face and I instently shiver its a lot colder then my mam said it would be. My mam came shouting after me "LILLY do not run onto the run-, ohh your there" my mam stood next to me grabbing my hand. As for me and my mam since I got home we have had a much better relationship with each other I mean we have out fights but  so does every other mother and daughter but we are a lot better then we used to be.
"It's cold" I said zipping up my jacket walking to the Land Rover car max had gone to pick up to drive to the plane it was to dangerous for my mam to walk throught the arival halls guess her fans are just as passionate her as they are then anywhere else.
"U waited this long to come to England to say it cold" my mam chuckled opening the door so I could get in the car then closing it so she got in the other side.
"Thanks mam" I smiled at her and started to rumbled trough my Michael kros bag my mam had bought me while on a shopping spree in Brazil.
"Why u saying thank you?" She kept looking at her phone but she had the questioning look.
"Can't I say thanks to the best mam in the world" and I instently leaned into her and layed my head on her lap for all the time I hated my mam I knew I could never mean that in my whole life. I must of fell asleep on the way to the hotel I blame the jet lag but I was awoke but strong unusual arms being wrapped around me and I can tell when arms are not my mams because I instently come unsafe when Iam in them. I can work out Iam the the lobby of the hotel and I can see my mam walking next to us by her shoes so that left max to be carrying me. We step in to the elevator and I look around max puts me down and I take a place next to my mam in the elevator.