3

1 year later
Iam now 13 and I live in LA. The rest of the tour ran smoothly dad stayed for most of it well for like 3 weeks of it until he had to go off and shoot more for from dusk till dawn. But most of the time it was me and mam and it was nice I learned things I never knew about her before. And I can finally say we can have that mother daughter relationship that she only ever had with Maddie. On the last week of tour dad came back to celebrate the last week of tour where there is party's every night he was acually brought to look after me while my mam party's after all it is her tour but on the very last day my mam was drunk and me and dad were watching TV she stumbles in and starts shouting at dad for not being here for me but nether was she and they had this big argument about money and how much he should pay for me and all that shit and him and mam fell out yet again and ant even talking well there talking for my sake but that only when he wants to take me out.

"Lilly, your dad is takeing you tonight. Then tomorrow me and you are off to see nana" mam said
I don't know witch one I was more exited for seeing dad for the first time in 5 weeks or my nana who was my mam for 12 years who I haven't seen in 2 year now.
"Really were going to Nanas and maddies and dallas and jacob" I said
" yes first thing Monday morning, I told your dad but don't mention it again he just wants to have a good time with you because after this he has to go back to record more tv shows so I don't know when you will see him again" she said
" what !!! He is leaveing again" I cryed
" ask him LILLY ask him" she said before she could say anymore a car horn beeped I jumped at the sound a grabbed my shoes I already had things at dads so there was no need to take a bag I kissed my mam goodbye and ran out the door.

"Hey daddy" I squealed as I entered the car
" Lilly how are you this week" he said in his thick Hispanic accent
" finding out my dads leaveing me again and the best thing is it wasn't my dad who told me it was the person who hated him the most" I cryed looking out the window
" Lilly I was going to tell you,you --" he said but I stoped him " I don't understand right I got it iam just a kid I don't understand the fights you and mam have and I seriously don't understand why my dad has to leave again and he don't no how long for" I shouted.
" Lilly can we have a nice night please we will order pizza and movies" he bribed me.
"I not even sure I want to spend the night with you anymore" I said
"LILLY iam your dad I will not let you rule over me " he shouted. We were going down the Main Street in the car I turned up the radio and Rachel platten fight song was on I was singing the whole song in my dads direction he was getting so annoyed as each minuet when by.
"LILLY stop now" he said
" what you going to do?" I said
With that a sting was created on my cheek I instantly paused my own dad had just hit me he hit me. I tell him to pull over but he refuses he says he was takeing me home after 10 minuets I arrived home and I was shakeing and crying my dad tryed to tell me how sorry he was but I was hit by the only dad in my life. I ran inside and shouted my mam she was in the bath I keeped knocking on the bath room door.
" mam,mama" I cryed sliding down the back of the door.
"Lilly I hear her shout where is you dad?" She shouted I could hear her getting out the bath and almost imedently she wrapped a towel around her self and ran out the door and picked me up in her arms and held me like a baby I know I was 14 an official teen but I still like to be in my mams arms which I guess I missed out on as I was growing up. It has been 10 minuets I started to fall to sleep so I got up from my mams embrace and walked to my room without saying a word she just left me she must of knew I wanted to be left alone.

I woke up 4 hours later it was now 8:45 pm. I got up from my bed and walked down to the kitchen I was hungry because I had missed dinner and as I wonderd form cubord to cubord I Hurd my mam on the phone I knew it was my dad who else would it be.
" wilmer iam loseing my patience now what did you do to her? And don't say she just wanted to come home because she loves you she was exited to see you again" I Hurd mam say then she paused for like 3 minuets while dad explained tottal lies "bullshit wilmer bullshit if your not scared come here now and we will talk this through" with that she ended the call.

Oh no he was comeing the person I never wanted to see ever again was comeing to my house the  mam arms person who slapped me earlier today also the person I call dad and the one I trusted before anyone else. I wonderd back up stairs I was wanting to avoid this at all cost as it was I brough out my phone that was in charge on my bed stand and started looking throught twitter. After looking for about 15 minuets at pictures and tweets from random people I decided to let all my anger go on Twitter @lillylovato I HATE FAMILY I just get use to thing but then you go and rewins everything iam glad I still have my mam @ddlovato I don't think I need a fucking dad like that.

A few minuets later there was a knock at the door it was him as I look from my window as my mam let the monster in my house I instently felt unsafe and like I have to run for my mams arms and that's what I did. I left my room and ran down to where my mam and dad were passing pissed looks at each other across the table and stright into my mams arms where I was getting glares off my dad I had enough I climb up to my mams ears and whisper " he hit me" I said starting to cry again " he fucking what" she said out loud I could feel my mams arms wrap around me even tighter. " she should not be so much of a spoiled brat and wonder why I am going and demi she was ruling me it was nessasery unless you want your daughter to be a brat and rule you as well" he said
" she is not a fucking brat, she only wonders because your never here for her wilmer we have been home for a year and you have seen her about 12 times wilmer that's like once a month that's why she wants to know and up you dare lay a finger on her again I'd rather her be bratty then be scared of her own parents look at her wilmer she is scared of you." My mam shouted loseing every bit of her.
" iam so done so fucking done i didn't want you in the first place you were right you were a mistake" me and my mam both gasp at the same time how could he say that .
My mam stood up and showed him to the door and shoved him out of it I never wanted to see him again ever again and I mean it he comes anywhere near someone best have enough money to hire a good lawyer because I will be the one with blood on my hands.

After he went I joined my mam on the couch where she had her head in her hands whispering how could I let him hurt her why was I so stupid.
" shhhh mam it's ok" I said trying to stay strong because honestly it was brakeing me seeing my mam like this it hurt a lot.
" I promised you I'd never hurt you" she was full on tears with her head on My soulders
" but you didn't hurt me, it was my da-- wilmer who hurt me" I said
" but still I let him and I'll never forgive myself for that" I didn't bother argueing with my mam so I lead her up the stairs and into her room she fell face first on the bed and as I was about to leave she stuck her head up " don't leave me" she cryed I simply replied " iam not iam getting changed I'll be back" after 10 minuets I returned and my mam was asleep in her clothes and hugging wilmer's old pillow that she never washed because it smelled like him i in wrapped the pillow and kicked it against the wall pretending it was his head and I took the position of the pillow cuddled to my mam it dident take long for me to start going to sleep but before I did I whispered in my mams ear " I love you mama and you didn't hurt me" she let out a small smile in her sleep and pulled me closer and I fell asleep lying there too

What's happening with wilmer?
Will demi seeing her family turn out in a desarster?
Will she still have LILLY after?
Find out tomorrow 💖💖