16

It was 5 when I finally woke up it felt like I had been asleep for day I turned over to see izzy already up and out of bed until I Hurd a fermiller male voice down stairs it was Nick he was finally home. In a way iam glad he is home because now hopefully mam won't have to struggle on her own maybe she can even cut her work hours again and be like last time but then that never happens in a celebrity house it always work tour fans meetings repeat. There is never any time for just me and my mam it always 5 minuets before a meeting or I promise but lots of them got broken it like Nick Isent even as busy as her she just piles it ever since my dad walked out and they never spoke she feels lost although she will never tell you she will always say she is fine but deep down I know she i far from not working hard.

I stretch and make my way out of bed and fix my hair as I look in the mirror then continue to walk down stairs as I get closer I hear giggles izzys followed by nicks. I walked to the bottom of the stairs and izzy looks at me and shouts.
" hey LILLY."
"Hey IZZYS where's my mam at?" I said looking a round for her
" she went in her office I think" izzy pointed towards it
" thanks , hi nick how was Canada?" I said
"Good thanks sweety, were you good for your mam?" Nick said
"Emmmm same old same old" I chuckled and walked toward the office. I knocked on the Door and I Hurd my mam call come in. I walked in to see her sat at her desk with her MacBook and lots of paper work next to her I gave her that look like I was sad she had all that work and she automatically opened up her arms and I ran into them. Like I said I missed times when it was just me and my mam I never wanted them to go away but I guess they did. After hugging she sat me on her knee so she could do some more work and cuddling into my kneck as she did so.
"I miss this" she said mumbling into my kneck
" same I miss you mammy" I said on the edge of crying
"How do you fancy stopping with dallas for a few days?" She said haveing a guilty look on her face.
" what do you mean me and you?" I said looking confused
" we'll just you the thing is me and nick are going on hoilday for a few days izzy is going to her grandmares and the only person I can think you like is dallas but she said she will have Maddie over that week if you go" my mam said humming
" no I don't want to go" I said giving her a stern look
" Lilly please" my mam returned the look
" noo iam not going ive never seen you the last few weeks now your running away with Nick why can't we have a family holidays and don't say about tour because yes I have you every night and day but I have to share you between shows I hate that you do this" I said
" Lilly you will go izzy has not kicked up a fuzz about staying with her grandmare" my mam looked DISSAPOINTED.
" but iam not izzy iam LILLY and I'll never be like her" I said.
"Right go and sit in your room this attitude LILLY has to stop" mam said putting her head in her hands
" it's not attitude it how I am" i snarled walkeping out of the room and up to my room in a stomp.

Once I reached my room I was so mad how could my mam just leave like that how could she just ship me off to dallas when she wanted a brake with Nick it was like I was never good enough anymore like I was getting pushed out slowly but I knew. I was mad most the night over dinner my mam talked about the trip and I said there staring at food like I had done for the 4 th time this week it was killing me. My mam kept giveing me looks bad ones looks telling me to eat and telling me she needs to talk where all I could think of giveing her right now was the dirtiest look I could pull. After tea I ended up back in my room and I just layed on my bed staring at the cilling thinking what even was I to anyone anymore who would care if I left with dallas she was probly never comeing back anyway......