17

Of cause it was finally the day I was getting shipped off to dallas. And the day my mam and Nick go away. I could never say it didn't bother me because it did and it hurt so much that she had found that person just like when my dad was around and she started ditching me off for him it like IAM just nothing to her anymore like IAM her child is being an advantage.
It was 6am and my mam walked in my room to wake me up the last few days I have been in a mood with her a mood where we weren't even talking and when she did it was like i was just crap to her.
"LILLY up, you have to get sorted please tell me you packed?" My mam said looking around for my bags
" no I told you iam doing that today" I said looking at my mam in a dum tone.
"Omg LILLY you leave in half an hour I told you to last night but you sat there on your phone" my mam said getting mad while I sit there and shrug.
" I'll take your phone thank you now get up dressed and packed" she added takeing my phone off my bedside table. I was not in the mood to tackle her to the grown for it so I just let her take it knowing I'll get it back before I leave for dallas.
" errrrrrrr, I don't even want to go" I screamed
"LILLY" Nick said

After I had picked and argument with just about everyone in the house I was still done within half an hour only because I didn't mess with my makeup or my hair and even thought I didn't I was still down before my mam. 10 minuets later my mam walked down the stairs I turned off the TV and walked to the door.
"Phone" I said putting my hand out to my mam
"No LILLY you lost it for the week" my mam strides passed me grabbing her keys
"You what, what if I need you through the week" I said in a dumb tone
" dallas will ring me or maddie" my mam said in a even rush usher tone.

I get in the car on the way to Dallas's we only lived like 20 minuets away from each other now that she moved because rob is working over here now so they moved a lot closer recently but it still don't mean I've seen her in weeks it felt like years you know my mam pulled up at her gates and checked the adress again she then turned to me and said " this place is big"
"It's dallas she likes big" well thinking about it she needed big now with chloe being 10 and Jason being 6 and haveing Maddie iver 24/7 and her and robs room I even had my own room there was that much space. My mam pulls up gets out and grabs my bags out the boot while I sighed and slowly got out the car before my mam could reach the door chloe ran out the door. And stright into my arms I have to say I may not of seen chile in like 3 years but she looked just like dallas in every photos she was so pretty like one of them girls who's hair falls in place who natural does not need makeup. One of them girls you would see hanging around with the populars when in the hall way. I wrapped my arms around her and spring around.
"Hey babygirl" I say
She giggles " I've missed you"
My mam looks back at me and smiles and walks over to kiss me I put chloe down and give my mam a cuddle and kiss before she speeds off in her car for 1 whole week. Whatching her go down the drive I instently pick Chloe up again an carry her inside
"She can walk LILLY" dallas said
"Ino I just missed her so much that's all" I smile back at dallas adding her into the hug too.
We stay there hugging tille I say "where is Jason and maddie?"
"Jason is at football he will be back in about 10 minuets and maddie is getting the 5 o clock flight so she will be here about 9 tonight" Dallas sighs
" oh well guess it's me and you for now Chloe" I tickles Chloe
" and me" Dallas buts in

I instently relaxed knowing I had Chloe and dallas and maddie when she gets here to keeped me sain for the week is the only thing that will help me get throught it but it also meant I got to spend time with my 2 aunties uncle and 2 cousins because maybe this was the time to chatch up on the things I missed with Jason and even create a relationship again with Chloe but it was just for 1 weeks that's all I could think about .....