24

Seeing my mam completely brake down while I was watching was brakening for me like what have I put her through for one convisation that sent me off the rail.
I had seen enough I reached out for the door handle and took one deep breath and stepped one foot onside.
As I walked through the door and set down my bags no body moved from being round my mother as she screamed and cryed like I was actually dead. My throth was dry I could not speek.
"Hi" I said quietly putting down my head "mum"
"Lilly" Chloe screamed and came running up to hug me. I automatically opened my arms and as I did my mams head immediately looked at me and no longer was she crying but she did not look happy.
She stood up and gave me a hug "what were you thinking?, running off Iam not happy one bit" she said looking ever so disappointed at me. Great.
"Iam sorry" I said looking even more ashamed.
"You know what save it I can't even talk to you right now" she said running off into Dallas room.
" Iam sorry Dallas and Iam so sorry maddie I don't hate you" I said giving maddie a hug.
"It's ok but I don't think it is us that you should be apologise to" Dallas said pointing upstairs
"Great, I'll go and try now" I said getting up from the couch and walking up the stairs to Dallas room and knocked on the door. I hear soft crys from the other side so I just let myself in.
"Mam" I said walking over to my mam facing with her back to the door.
"Why would you do that to us?" My mam said in a stone cold way.
"Idk I just thought that was the right thing at the time but then I realised what I actually did" I said still standing at e bed
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW LILLY U HAVE TO KNOW WHY YOU RAN AWAY AND LEFT ME RUSHING HOME AND WORRYING FOR NEARLY 24 HOURS STRAIGHT" my mam shouted
"IF YOU WERE NEVER SO STUPID AND INTRODUCED THAT MAN INTO MY LIFE HES CRAZY BUT THEN AGAIN YOU ARE AS WELL SO YOU ARE THE PERFECT MATCH" I said storming around the room ending by sat on the bed.
My mama head shot up and grabbed my arm "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUNGE LADY,DID I BRING YOU UP LIKE THAT" she said looking purely desisted at me.
"WELL WE WILL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE IAM PRETTY SURE TE LAST 5 YEARS HAVE BEEN TOUR TOUR TOUR MUSIC FANS AND THE OTHER YEARS I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU WERE MY MOTHER" I said getting close to her face as I said it.
"RIGHT TELL ME NOW WHY DID YOU RUN?" She said pulling my arm
"We were waiting for maddie and when we got her Dallas went to t the car while we waited at the entrance And I saw him the fuck off of a dad that my fucking ding of a mother slept with and created me. He spoke to me and I hate him so much." I said facing the wall.
"SO ALL I AM TO YOU IS CRAZY" she said sounding so pissed.
"YOUR ALL FUCKING CRAZY" I screamed "I HATE YOU ALL" with that I stormed out the door and as I left Nick was outside listening to the convisation. I shoved passed him.
"FUCK OFF!!!!!!" I screamed to him as he walked in the room to comfort my mam.
"Lily lilly Lilly" Chloe cheated running to me ignored her and when to sit in robs office just looking at his wall and before I stopped looking and thinking it was 2 hours later and Nick was now in the kitchen drinking with rob and Dallas and Chloe and Jacob had gone o the shop and maddie was with my mam.
"You can't send her away" maddie said from upstairs
"Can u control her can I control her no" my mam replied
"Demi your so wrong you can't do this" maddie cryed Puting a bag at the top o the stairs
"She is not your daughter when you have one you might understand" my mam cryed wipping away her tears.

I waited for a few more minuets back in robs office and in next few minuets my mam walked in and sat down on the couch on the other side of he room.
She opened her arms and cryed as I moved ink then "Iam sorry" was all she kept saying over and over.
"You have to go" she managed to say but with every breath and word it was killing her.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO GO" I said
"Y y you hhhhaveee t t to go" my mam strutted apposlutly broken she was now . I could tell this was going to be hard for both of us as I was brakening as she was talking to me.