29

When we got home I ran straight into my room it was quite and it's not like it was late or anything the neighbourhood was always quite it was full of old people who had retired and could afford the big houses I was the yongest in my cove. But the house wa extra quite all i could hear was my mams door to her office close and that caused me to smile. We have 3 empty bedrooms in the house 1 is izzys now that Nick lives here and 1 is maddies and the other is a guest which not many people stay in and has now become my mama throw everything in room things she can't be bothered to put away she just shoved in there. I was. Still walking around and everywhere was so quite I walked into izzys room mostly everything was packed up there were still a few boxes on her bed but most of everything was no longer there I walked downstairs to my mams office she was busy typing away on her computer most likely replying to emails.
"Mam" I said waiting for her to reply
"Lilly" she mocked me
"Where is izzy?" I said slumping myself in the chair across from her desk
My mam sighed and instantly went said and looked down at her promise ring that's she got from Nick before they went away together.
She automatically broke out in tears. I ran to cuddle her
"I tried to make him stay but I was so stupid so stupid" my mam said once again braking down on me.
"What do you means you tried to make him stay?" I said starting to think maybe he has left my mam and he has took izzy with him.
"He left 2 days ago he said it essential healthy the way we were going on" she said
"What? You were fine when I left you were so in love" I said braking from the hug and sliming back in the chair again.
"People change and grow apart and that's what happens us." My mam said moving back to her emails
"So why did u actually fall out and why did he leave?" I said again sighing
"Lilly Iam not discussing this now he is not hear izzy is with him get with it you won't understand " my mam Half shouted but half could tell she missed him for a 14 year old I could tell when my mam was upset and this was one of those time she was actually holding off from going crazy.
"Fine I'll go" I said storming off into my room.
Once I reached my room threw lots of things around and I screamed many of times it was like I wasn't even a part of the family like I was nothing we won't even tell me and it all comes back to I won't understand but it's not hard it probably one of those silly arguement they have. I was thinking of how I could find out when I saw my phone flash I picked it up and remembers I had Izzys number
Izzy
What happens between your dad and my mam
I waited a bit for the reply and when I opened it I was so shocked
Lilly
After they came back when you went away I was getting picked up by Nick and then everything was fine the first few days no body was fight but a week in and Demi had a go at my dad for comeing in late he promised he would be at my parents evening but your mam had to go she had whole convisation about responds kites and you got brough into it I got brought into it and my dad flipped and he isolate himself in his room all day the next day was no better he was still havering little arguement a everyminuet with Demi and calling her then the next morning dad said it was not good for us to be aroun this behaviour and he took me without saying goodbye.
How is your mam holding up?
Izzy
She is holding up the house is so quite and she is forceing work on herself again like she can handle it it's like 8 pm now and she is still sat in her office working.
Lilly
Tell her I said hi and hope she is ok
So now I sort of knew what had gone one but I still don't fully understand where my mam and Nick getting back together or is this the end of Nick in her life surely there promise there plan can't be taken just over a silly fight I wanted them to work out.

I need ideas people comment ideas and I will deffenetly use them
Also looking for a co writer who can write some chapter as well I help me out a bit just comment