8

Weeks passed and my mam was still the same every night I continue to talk to her about my day and most of all let her know I still cared even if everyone else had give up on her. I started school again it's not as easy as before people are starting to notice that she no longer picks me up and she has not been on Twitter but I was never in the right mind to tell anyone they would never understand.

School had just ended and I walked out the frount gates walking to the car park expecting it to be nicks car but it wasn't it was dallas it was unusual why was she here? I walked over to her car and jumped in.
" hey dal where is nick?" I said
"Lilly I need to get you home" she said keeping looking at her phone.
"Have u seen my mam today?" I asked growing sad as I did.
"She has gone LILLY I told him not to take her but it was unfair u seeing her like this she has gone to rehab" dallas said

Rehab repeted in my head great now I have a mother who is in rehab because of me I thought she was improving with our nightly chats.
"I didn't say goodbye" I cried
" I know iam takeing you home with me till your mam is out" she said putting her hand on my leg.
"Ok but as long as you promise me that she will get better and will be out soon" I said
"She will be lil she will she is a fighter and stronger then anyone I know"

I have been at dallas for 3 weeks now and I was going home today my mam was finally better from what I had hurt she was re leased from rehab and now back at home from what she told dallas on the phone.

We landed in LA airport and we moved to the arivals hall and as I started to see the many people waiting for others of the flight as many people moved I saw my mam with pink hair dressed in swets and a top and to my surprise she looked better then ever. I ran up to her and through my arms around her neck then I instently felt the arms that i find so protective and safe wrap around me again and that created the biggest smile on my face even a few tears.
"Iam sorry" she kept whispering in my ear
I didn't Speek because she didn't need to be sorry if it was anyone it would be me to be sorry.
" mam can we just go home" I said sadly
"Come on babygirl lets go" my mam said I said goodbye to dallas and gave her an extra big hug for everything she had done. And me and my mam walked out to her car and finally drove home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 months later

Getting home was better then being at dallas it finally felt I could relax with my mam home and well. Walking past my mams room brough back so many memories everytime I look in I picture my mam laying there practically dead and I hated it.

" wake up lil" she shouted
"Noooooooooo" I screeched back
"Yesssssssssss" she mocked me "if you want to stop at Starbucks you best get up now"
" I don't care you will still take me anyway" i moaned

today my mam was preforming in new York and I had to tag along with her. she was just getting back into her career after all that has been happening and  nick was helping her. from the minuet I woke up this morning the smile was priceless she loves her fan like there all her sons and daughters and that was how I liked it one big family. in the car max drove us and we still stoped off at starbucks which is the best place in the whole world.

getting to the concert it was big like big big we all rushed inside because my mam had makeup first thing. it kind of got enoying all day waiting for my mama but her smile was something I could never give her. thoughtout the day she attended soundcheck and other shit things. we had like 5 minuets together all day.

"5 minuets demi" max walked into the dressing room as me and my mam were cuddling on the couch watching tv.

"got it thanks max" my mam said sighing "guess we will finish this later lily" she kissed my head

"promise" I said

"promise" she said getting up from the couch and walking over to the mirror to check her hair and makeup and started warming up her voice.

" demi we go to go now" max said banning on the door. she grabed on to my hand and we gave each other a smile and continued to walk down the hall once we got just outside of the stage we all stropped and me and mam joined the circle, before every show my mam always prays for her fans family and her voice she did it as a good luck ritual I don't know but something like that.

"dear god I pray that all my fans forget about what and who they are at home and let them selfs go tonight, I also pray for my lovely daughter izzy that she stays always that beautifull and all my other family and I pray that we do the best we can tonight and do out best proformance amen" my mam said

"amen" we all replied, giving each other cuddles well more like me and my mam hugging each other she got down to my ear level and wisperd "i love you babyboo" with a smile I cuddled into her neck and said "always" and then she walked off on to stage.

I stoped by the side of the stage the whole time I liked watching her preform it was like she was in a new world and that all the matterd to her. she sings her heart out everytime and then always comes the skyscraper speech. which is one of the inspirational times of the show.

'so as you probly herd I haven't been doing to well, lots of things have been getting on top of me and a few months ago I got out rehab for the 2 time. it wasn't easy seeing my whole world crash down in frount of me my daughter sitting there everynight just try and hope and still believing me and I can never love her enough for that. in rehab I thought a lot I thought about setting examples my fans my daughter my little sister what would I do if they were in this route because they saw me go down It. I was that bad I let my daughter watch me fall first hand I said no to people takeing her away from me in this time but in the end I realized it was for her good not mine. so gyes remember next time you what to give up and leave everything just remember someone looks up to you and igmain if they thought it was ok to'

with that my mam started singing skyscraper and looking out to the crowd most people were in tears most people recorded the whole speech but I. I could not rist it no more I had to run stage and hug my mam she was crying and I wanted to know iam proud to call her my mam. as I run onstage she turns to look at me she smiles the biggest smile ever and I just wrap my arms aroud her and she completely brakes down. after 5 minuets or so she was calm again I was still on stage siting on the steps with her she brings the microphone up to her mouth.

"everybody this is my baby girl lilly" she said looking so proud

"hi" I said thought the microphone

the crowd started to chant lilly lilly lilly and that was the moment I realized my whole life could now just got back on track again like it as me and mam against the world again like it was before. movies days with pizza and cuddles they happened again and that's how I knew my mama was fixs and she was stronger then anyone I ever known before.

that night after the consert she came of stage drained she told me she wasn't tired but I knew she was so I wisperd in her ear "cuddles in bed sound good" she smile in relief and that's what we did I turned pretty little iars on the tv and we both jumped in her bed first eyes to close was my mam see I knew she was tired and then not long after sleep took over me to but there was no bad dreams tonight because 1 I was in my mams arms and 2 she was all better again and there were no worries to be had anymore.