26

"Miss lovato you will were it" she said pushing it back at me
"You actually think Iam joking I dot want to be here Iam only here because it is on my mams demand" I said
"Well I think you should know me and your mam are staying in contact and I promised to ring her is anything bad creeps up and even ring her about the good things she really cares you know and she doesn't want you to be here but this is the last place for her to turn" she said pointing me into a room to change.
I picked up the uniform and walked into the room and changed I looked like a dork I quickly pulled out my phone and opened Twitter best thing about 4g.
@lillylovato who the fuck we're a uniform like I can be arse!!!!!!!!!!
I walked out the room where Mrs Harrison gave me a makeup wipe and made me remove all my makeup.
"No no no that is something Iam not doing" I said backing to the door
"Lilly come one 2 weeks no makeup that's all Iam asking" she said
I grabbed the wipe "why do you sound like my mam"
"Because all mams have the same instinct" she said handing me a timetable and sending me out he door hearing to math.

"Are you part of this class?" A blonde hair young teacher turned from the board.
"I think so" I said riffing up my pony tail
" are u new?" She said in her rather posh tone
"I don't know you tell me" I said giggling in my head
"Ok just sit down" I ran to the back chair
Maths passed so quick and to be honest I could not wait to get out of there the teacher does not like me and she made that clear when she didn't even mark my work.
Next lesion was music I never had the talent that my mam had a music or at least I don't think I do.
"Good morning class" a short man in his late 20s stood in front o the 10 other girls in my class this was one of those lesions my mam signed me up for without even asking me if it was ok first .
"Good morning sir" the whole class responded sitting down while I hid in the Corner at the back.
" now I heard we have a new student in class today" and everyone turned to face me
I slid down in my seat. Till sir walked over and made this whole day even worse.
"And what is your name?" He said while the whole class were still staring at me.
"Iam Lilly" I said quietly
"Ok Lilly nice to meet you" I gave hime a general smile back.

"Right class today we should all have our music projects ready, lilly all you have to do is sing a song you love and sing well" sir said leavening me on the spot thinking the only song I sing well is one of my mams and that was something I wasn't doing.
"I'll try" I said

The first 5 girls ha already gone and they were good like really good. It was like they had practiced for This one song or the last year and not stopes till they nailed it.  Sir looked around the class for who to go next and he pointed at me.
" I can't go Iam really bad" I said
"I don't care just sing" he said pushing me up to the front.
I stood at the front and I was so not prepared for this
"Ok Lilly what are you singing" he said sitting at his desk
"Photograph" I mumbled
"Ok let's go" he said and he came in with his Piano I started singing. The whole class fell silent.
After I sang the whole song a few girls were crying and sir was sat with his mouth open
"That was amazing" he said standing up and putting a hand on my shoulder
"Thanks but it's not" I said shying away
"No buts where does the talent come from" he said sitting on the desk in front.
" my mam mainly I grew up around music" I said walking to my seat
" and who is that your voice just sounds fermi let to someone" he said questioning
"My second name is lovato" I said falling me my seat again
" like the Demi lovato" he said
"Yeah them and my stupid mam signed me up for this lesion out of my own will" I said tempering about her.
"She is your mother" he said getting even more exited
"Sadly" I said
The rest of the lesion was spent talking about my mother and how life was and is with her