32

I wonderd why I got carried in wrapped in Max's arms and my mam just didn't wake me up to walk into the hotel and not make me look like a total baby by getting carried in.
"Mam why did max Carrie me in" i said in a whisper so they didn't hear me.
"I guessed you had a long night and I didn't want to wake you so I left you sleeping, you looked for to much like your dad as well" my mam sighed
" ohh Iam sorry, u could of woke me you know" I said putting my head down
" but I didn't so end of story" my mam snapped.
I knew deep down she missed dad he was her rock the only person apart from me to keep her sain. Everytimes memories arise I know it bothers her and I don't know how much longer she will be hold that in. Once we reached out hotel room facing the London eye the room was massive like the size of what Brits would say is a small house it was massive more then enought space for me and mam as soon as I had explored the room my mam sat down with her manager phill to start talking about schedule this week lets just say it's like every other time we go away tour on the night interview during the day that last all day, I know I won't get a space but I grew to understand that.
After a while my mam and phill finished and mam walked to sit next to me on the couch.
"So crazy hum?" She said pulling me into a hug
"Like always" I said not letting it bother me anymore
" I have tomorrow free we could go for a day out somewhere your choice?" My mam said pulling out her phone
" can we go to see the queen? Omg can we go to the aquarium and the theme park" I said sitting up
" we can't see the queen we can see her house and I think that's a good day I'll let max know" she said still looking at her phone
"What max has to come?" I moned
"You know max has to come ive been through this" my mam sighed
She wrapped her arms round me tighter like she needed to protect me as we just got snug mams message tone went off.
I didn't see who it was but as mam read her face instently driped like it was something she never wanted to read like that whole message could just about rewin everything all over again. After the message my mams arms never left me.
"Who was the message off?" I said
"Oh it was maddie telling you to enjoy tour and she see you soon" that was a lie and total lie something was bigger then that but I was never going to find out. But for now I think it was safe just to go to be because after long jet lag gets to you.