2; when are you really alone ?

Song ; high enough - k

Song ; high enough - k. Flay

2 | When are you really alone? |

Renaya runs her hand through her hair with a tired groan as she tries to wake up, smacking the source that was her phone blaring very loudly. Usually she'd be waken up by her mother knocking on the door loudly but now that she lived in her own home it was by calling her consistantly.

Quickly reaching towards the device, Renaya pressed the answer buttom before tiredly letting out a raspy hello.

"Renaya, today is the day of your interview and you should be up by now. I've called you plenty of times for you to hear that phone ringing. Now I would come over and make you breakfast but I have to head to work, If you are finally up then go ahead and get yourself ready."

Just having to hear her voice first thing in the morning was overwhelming, she hated that she had to start her day with someone yapping in her ear, Renaya desperatly wished that this lady would find something better to do other than breathe down her back about every little thing.

"Yes mother."

After they said their goodbyes Renaya threw her phone back onto the bed before letting out a deep sigh. She had just woke up and she was already exhausted and now she had to worry about going to this interview that she was sure that she'd have an anxiety attack at some point. Instead she tries to ignore the fact and start her day, so she gets up while cracking her body after a good nights sleep.

Renaya does the usual, a good shower that has her smelling good from her cupcake scented body wash and her cupcake body butter that went with it before getting ready in what she thought was pretty appropriate for an interview. Her outfit was simple; a simple sage green sweater with some comfortable cream colored biker shorts that reached her mid thigh before styling it with some tennis shoes and thick ankle socks.

For her hair, Renaya parted it in the middle before brushing it down into a slick low bun and finishing her style with a couple of rings and her necklaces that she had gotten for her birthday a couple of years ago.

In the mirror, Renaya smiles at her reflection because she actually felt decent. Today she was able to make herself feel pretty and soft and that was what she was going for.

Breakfast was quick, she just made some waffles that you just had to pop in the oven, she decorated it with strawberries and syrup and downed it with a bottle of water before quickly brushing her teeth. Looking at the time she had at least two hours before her interview starts so she decided it would be nice to walk a little around town to get a good look at a couple of things.

Grabbing her phone and her little purse that didn't hold all that much because she didn't have to take too many things. And with that she was off.

Renaya lived in a small town so there wasn't much to go around, although she didn't go out much she knew that the park was right around the corner from her house so it wouldn't take long to get to it and the coffee shop was right down the street, not too far from the park itself. Looking around she watched as kids played with one another while their parents probably gossiped about each other. Renaya smiles when one of the children wave to her with a goofy grin on her face, she waves back before continuing her walk.