12; pictures

•••                            

•••

12 |pictures|

This room was cold and not calming at all, and to Jeongguk's understanding it was supposed to a comforting environment. At least that's what was said on the door.

He felt more irritated than anything but at this point that was the usual for him. Almost anything could make him be in a bad mood, and the way this lady was smiling at him didn't help him in any way.

Jeongguk thumbs the metal around his opposite wrist, trying his best to stay open and calm about the whole thing.

"Jeongguk, this is a good place for you to start. I completely understand that this is probably hard for you to look back on but it's healthy to talk about these feelings." She explains, her tone was warm and inviting but still knew that this was just another way to study him.

He doesn't look up at her just yet, instead he was trying to figure out what to say.

He hears her once more.

"Jeongguk? Can we try this again?" She politely questions.

Finally, after thinking and thinking to himself, Jeongguk felt it was best to just get this over with. It wasn't like he was going to get out of this any time soon.

Once he looks into her eyes, she smiles at him.

"Why did you take those pictures of her, Jeongguk?"

•••••

It was somewhat a nice day out, minus all of the frost making it absolutely freezing. But the sun was still shining as it was about to go down creating a sunset hue to her neighborhood and people were still bustling around town minding their own business.

Renaya kept her eye on the bedroom window as she fiddles with her new book.

It was a new day and she was just watching for the mail man to pop up since she got to order a couple of things. She honestly couldn't wait to receive it, so she decided to wait by the window while trying to take her mind off of it by reading her story.

As much as she tried though, she couldn't help but to get extremely excited at the thought of her clothes. And just as she was about to set her eyes back on to the crisp page, the sound of a van pulling up in front of her house had her jolting up.

It was here.

From what she could see, a guy dressed in uniform hopped out of his seat with two boxes by his foot space, the man slightly bends over as he swiftly picks up both boxes at the same time before making his way to her small porch.

Renaya didn't want to go out there too soon. If she did then she'd have to make conversation with him if he was still there and she didn't exactly feel like socializing right now. So she waited until he was back in the van and pulling off.