25 | kiss

25 | kiss |
Song; Reflection by the neighborhood

••••••

It was hard to explain the way Renaya was feeling. It wasn't like it was something that she was familiar with, the fresh feeling in her chest and gut was brand new.

It hurt her cheeks and made her stomach glimmer as she stared off into space as she waited for the handsome man to come back. All night, Jeongguk was being so sweet to her. Giving her compliments, making sure she was comfortable. He even made her some food.

The way he looked at her as she tasted her meal could make her blush again at the memory.

"Was it good?"

Jeongguk was staring at her carefully, eyes locked on the way she wiped the corner of her lips with a napkin, the sauce from the rice cake stained her lip.

"It was so good. I've never had that before."

Jeongguk took away her bowl and chop sticks, smiling back at her in pride of his abilities. He didn't make this often but he wanted to give her a taste of his own culture, he knew if she liked it, that would give him some sense of fondness.

His ego went up just a dash too.

"I really liked those rice snacks too." Renaya admitted, "I could eat those all day."

His heart skipped a beat hearing that from her, the girl that he was starting have some sort of liking towards was also having some sort of common love for his favorite snack made him feel warm inside. Renaya built a spot in his heart and set it on fire. He loves it.

Now it wasn't just about the snack. This was about finding peace in someone who he was also attracted to, it was deeper than having something as small as that in common. He loved the idea of getting close to her, being to have her in the palm of his hand to keep.

Jeongguk knew she felt the same of course. He was Renaya's, just as she was his. That only brought a large grin on his face.

Renaya fixed her hair while Jeongguk washed their dishes in the kitchen, putting it back in a low ponytail as she sat back into the couch to watch the movie he had put on earlier. It was a scary movie it appeared, some guy in a white mask was stalking a girl on the tv with knife in hand while she was by her window.

But Renaya wasn't paying much attention to the movie, horror wasn't something she'd pick but she didn't mind it.

Instead she started thinking about the fact that she finished her plate without thinking about any type of judgment coming from Jeongguk, instead of disgust it was just him looking so happy to see her eat the food he made. It was sweet.

During her meal, Jeongguk had her try an onigiri which was so good. It was nice to have someone who made you feel comfortable with yourself and she loved that about him.

It was the next morning though and Jeongguk was no where to be found as far as she knows. Renaya was in his bed looking confused as ever after not seeing where he was on the floor. There was his blankets and pillows that he used but he himself was gone.

Renaya gets up letting the black comforter fall off her chest, exposing the t-shirt of his that she wore to sleep. Looking around once more, she notices a couple of things about his room.

One, there was absolutely no clutter in his room. Everything was neatly placed where it needed to be, it wasn't completely perfect but at the same time it was. It seemed as though Jeongguk was a neat person.