20 ; living in my imagination

20 | Living in my imagination |

Song ; Streets ~ Doja Cat | another song recommendation; Friends ~ Chase Atlantic

✮ ✮ ✮

Not that he was surprised nor shocked or anything like that, it wasn't that hard to know that Renaya would look absolutely gorgeous right now.

For their date, she decided to go with classy but very adorable.

She softly strutted down her steps in a long white skirt that ended at her ankles with a matching top, then there was a fluffy black coat covering her upper body due to the cold.

Jeongguks doesn't miss the small details on her that only only added to why he was so attracted to her.

"You're so beautiful." Jeongguk compliments her as he stands there with flowers similar to the old ones, Renaya kindly accepts the cute gift with a shy smile on her face. Carefully she hugs them against her chest as he opens the car door for her, holding her open hand to help her get in.

His words don't have any type of problem with making her blush deeply, it was still hard to wrap her mind around anyone complimenting her. It was surreal.

"Thank you." Renaya almost whispers. Tonight was extremely nerve racking and she thought she was gonna fart, the thought made her laugh but that was really how nervous she was.

Renaya absolutely did not know what to do, she has never ever experienced this and she didn't know which way it could go, there were so many possibilities.

"No problem." He says sweetly, before shutting the door closed gently not to scare her.

Then he jogs back to his side, getting ready to drive once he finally gets in.

This gives her time to appreciate her view, he was so handsome.

Just like he did, Renaya couldn't help but to admire everything about him once again. It was so hard to deny her urges. He was so simply dressed yet so he seemed like he could destroy the best looking models confidence.

"You look nice as well." She says to him after they were both settled in the car. It was a little late of a reply but she felt like she was being rude if she didn't say anything back, it wasn't like it was a lie though.

Jeongguk wore a simple pair of dark wash jeans with a black sweater, he had some clean black converse on and he accessorized with two chains, ear full jewelry plus his lip ring. Jeongguk was such a pretty sight that Renaya couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

"Thank you, Ren." His voice was soft and kind, it was a sound that made her want to fall asleep to it.

"Sooo, what are we doing? Did you have anything planned?" Renaya wonders aloud, she was very curious on what he had in mind, what would he like to do for fun?