26; paradise

26: paradise.

Song is R U Mine? By Arctic Monkeys.

****

Jeongguk punched the man over and over again, grunts and wails coming from the man underneath him but he wasn't listening to anything other than the sound of his knuckles pounding into the pathetic little bitches cheek bone.

He was in his element he realized the more he caved his face in, the feeling of adrenaline running through his veins as he tossed the man around like a rag doll made him feel really good inside. He wasn't even out of breath due to being so in shape.

Of course this was another job he had to do, but it honestly felt like a hobby at this point. At first he really didn't want anything to do with the job he was given but after experiencing something so stress relieving he decided it wasn't exactly too bad. Plus the pay was very good, stacks each week.

Slamming the man onto the ground once more, Jeongguk kicked into his stomach harshly making him yelp.

"Please! Have mercy!" The man pleads, but this only makes Jeongguk want to do it more. The pathetic look on his sad face irritates him, he hated the way he begged him. It was honestly annoying that this man had no pride.

"Please! J-just give me a-another c-chance!" He whimpers.

But he doesn't care, instead he tilts his head to the right side as he stares down at him. Leaning down on one knee next to the man's head, Jeongguk holds his chin so he was facing him once again.

There was no words spoken, he wasn't a talkative person which was such a disturbing thing about him when it came to these things. No matter how much you could beg for your life, he didn't have an ounce of sympathy in his eyes.

Jeongguk pulled his hand back far before slamming his fist harder into the man's face. Decking him right in the nose, the force caused him to get knocked out unconscious. Finally, he was quiet.

First things first. He took out a cigarette and a lighter to light up, inhaling in the dirty smoke as he stared down at the bloody figure as he casually went through his pockets.

As he exhales softly, Jeongguk was able to find the man's wallet, tossing it aside after pulling out a couple hundreds, he finds nothing else before stepping back up to casually walk away as if nothing happened.

It wouldn't be too good for him to snitch, it would only be a disaster in the end for him. His whole life would be turned upside down, so he would be smart to just shut his mouth, so Jeongguk wasn't exactly too worried about the passed out dickhead being discovered by anyone.

**

Later in the night, the sound of the metal being swung and something being hit on repeatedly was loud throughout the room. Light grunts were heard as well but it wasn't as loud.

This was the first place that Jeongguk could think of to get his mind off of a couple of things. Or even if he was just bored, it was something to do.

Jeongguk was in just a pair of shorts since he took his shirt off because of how sweaty he had gotten from the heat, throwing precise punches at the punching bag.

"See you still got it in you youngin."

Jeongguk kept hitting it, he knew who was in the building so he didn't bother to quit.