10; boxer

                           10 |Boxer🍬|

Continuing from chapter 9

It was supposed to be Renayas day off, she did plan to do something fun but it was kind of hard since there was almost nothing in her little town. So far she's been to a couple of stores but she felt like technically it shouldn't count because she has been to these places already.

Renaya strongly disliked wasting the day away, it was so nice out and she wanted to find somewhere that she could enjoy. Every day after work to take in as much as she could before she had to go back inside and sleep the night away by at least going to the park.

The weather was cold and getting more dreary as the days go by but she really didn't mind, she'd take anything she could get.

It was a couple hours after she went to the shop, stopping to get a drink as she made conversation with Tommy before she was exploring again. Down the road from the cafe she noticed that there was a lot of small shops that looked a little run down, but some were doing well. From what she could tell the ones that were doing good were the food businesses, she wasn't surprised.

Renaya clutched her larger coat around her body as she holds herself for more warmth. The wind blew past her face causing a icy burning feeling to build up in her skin. It was bothersome but she'd rather stay outside, trying her best to ignore the sting. Sadly her off day was one of the coldest days this week.

There wasn't much to do and that was clear but she did know that there was a open field right across from the park that a few people have picnic at, from what she has seen not many people stay in that area. Mostly staying within the park so maybe he could get a couple of things from the little convenience store right around the corner from the playground.

It wasn't too far from where she was now so it'd probably be a good idea to get a couple of snacks before heading there to enjoy some nature.

It takes about another five to ten minutes before she actually gets to the small store, when she heads in there was a employee at the register who was on their phone with a bored expression.

Hearing the chime of the bell, she looks up and gives Renaya a small smile before looking back down at her phone. Obviously not too bothered.

Renaya pulls her hands out of her coat pockets as she goes further into the store, in search for something that caught her eye. These days she didn't exactly have a big appetite considering nothing really seemed appetizing anymore but right now her stomach felt extremely empty.

So as she skims through the snacks she finally decided on a ceasar wrap that was in a small fridge and to drink she got a large bottled water.

Gathering everything together, Renaya walks back up to the front of the store before placing her items onto the counter waiting for the worker to scan them.