28 : the blood on my hands

••••

"Do you understand the seriousness of this incident?"

Jeongguk was honestly tired of this conversation, it was stupid. Who honestly cared about what he had to say?

These were just his words, why would they even believe him in the first place considering what he had done. He was aware of the situation just like everyone else who had discovered it, although they don't even know the half of it, they knew enough. Enough to not be asking these questions that they already knew the answer to.

That's why he didn't want to talk about something that's just going to be repeated over and over again.

He was done with this. It was irrelevant and he wasn't entertained anymore. All he wanted was his baby.

"Jeongguk?"

Jeongguk sighs. "Why are you asking such stupid questions like a dumbass, can you answer that?" He asked her not expecting an actual answer. He was irritated and he wanted to go back to his cell.

"I just want to get behind all of this, you seem so closed off about the whole thing. I want to understand your mind behind this."

Jeongguk shoves his middle finger into her face, "this is all you need to understand bitch."

•••

Knock

Knock

Knock

Both girls look towards the door. They weren't expecting any one of course, so it was immediate confusion when someone was knocking.

Renaya stands up with Carmen following close behind, it was late at night and they both didn't get ahold of anyone to come over so they were in high alert.

Renaya knows that if it were her parents they would've called to let her know they were in their way but that was honestly rare, especially her mother who seemed to be too quiet recently.

"Did you invite any one over?" Carmen asked but Renaya shakes her head, Carmen holds onto her arm as she takes steps right beside her.

Taking a look into the peephole, Renaya wasn't expecting to see that certain someone. Her heart starts to beat faster at the sight.

Slowly she opens the door with Carmen now standing behind her, having to stand on her tips toes to look over her shoulder since Renaya was taller than her.

The first thing she saw was black, then a familiar face.

It was Jeongguk. She really wasn't expecting him to just pop up.

"Jeongguk?" Carmen whispers to herself in confusion, why was he pooping up randomly, it wasn't like Renaya asked him to come over.

Unless he's done this before and it was a normal thing for the two?