18; innocent

18 | innocent

          Slow down - Chase Atlantic

✮ ✮ ✮

Jeongguk was sick of seeing the same things every day, everyone and everything was so boring to him. No matter how much he wanted to, he couldn't exactly do whatever he wanted, he couldn't afford anything at the moment.

The days that went by were basically on repeat as he kept feeling like he stayed in a exact routine.

Wake up, gym, work, gym, sleep, and repeat.

He wanted something different, something new. Bud he couldn't think of anything that truly interest him since he's done plenty of shit during his lifetime.

The only thing that has been keeping him sane was being able to fix his bike in peace, his garage was just big enough for his shitty car and his beautiful used up motorcycle. It was like a nice little project for him.

Jeongguk sits on his rolling chair, leaning against the back all while writing down things he would need later to help. It sucked that he didn't have everything that he needed at once so he could get it down faster, but yet again it's better to have patience. He felt his thoughts going everywhere as he kept thinking about too many things at once. It was frustrating.

What bothered him was the fact that he had all these things to pay for and they one thing he wanted to actually pay for it would take him awhile to actually get everything that he needed.

Jeongguk sighs, he tossed the journal onto his desk before raising his hands above his head with a big stretch. His shoulders pop as he does with a yawn, he was a little tired.

Ding !

His phone buzzed in his pocket signaling that he was getting a phone call. Reaching into his pocket, Jeongguk takes it out to read the caller ID.

Lena

He was a bit confused as to why she was calling him so late. He would've thought it was a mistake if his phone wasn't continuously ringing.

So instead of ignoring it like his original plan, he answers it.

"Hello." He says after picking up. Lena's high pitched voice squeaks on the other side of the line.

"Jeongguk? Hey. Can you do me little favor, sweetie? I didn't really wanna bother you but-,"

Jeongguk cuts her off, "What is it?"

With a big sigh, she replies, "Well, it's about cold as hell out tonight and I don't want either Ren or Tommy walking in this weather, I was wondering if you could give them a ride? I would do it myself but I'm already out of town when I thought of the fact. I feel really bad about it."

Jeongguk let's out a small groan that she couldn't hear.

"What about their parents? Can't they pick them up?"

"I already asked them and they said both of their parents won't pick up the phone. Jeongguk I really don't want them walking in this freezing weather."