PROLOGUE

-SUMMARY-

-SUMMARY-

That's Via. She's the older sister of Kiara. When she's not with her kook friends , she's with us. As Kiara, we don't know why she's hangs around us. She's always wearing sunglasses and helping. Most days she gots out and picks up trash around. After every hurricane, she helps at least one family in need. Via takes advantage of her money, she's constantly taking care of me and buying us the food we need. She also has tattoos, she thinks we don't know about her and Sarah Cameron's previous relationship , we let her think that

-shows via laughing with jj and then shoving him away-

via carrera was one of the sweetest people you had ever known, she went through a lot and we all saw it but she never let it affect her , she shouldn't let it affect and she wouldn't. vianna was someone who we all loved , who all needed. she had a bright future and we all saw that. we loved her for the world to see and for everyone to see and she loved us the same.

without via we would be dead, truthfully and so thank you for that vianna carrera. you are a saint.

Vianna June Carrera took advantage of living the kookiest pogue life ever. She couldn't leave behind her life, she was a kook and knew it. she had known she had liked girls her whole life. She was demisexual, via held a strong attraction to one of her friends for a while but that changed. well it didn't change for a while but overtime she got used to the idea of change and being okay with that and that's when it changed.

Vianna Carerra hated change, she hated seeing change and feeling change and knowing that things were changing because it isn't what she wanted. it isn't what she liked and she may have shown that in more ways then one.

Via's room held something that held her 20 pairs of sunglasses. Her closet, her dresser, and her desk held a picture of her and kiara as well as her friends. She had her demisexual flag hanging above her bed and her criminal minds poster under it. Her swimsuits were overflowing her dresser. She had her paints and paintings in one corner of the room.

vianna was an artist, in more things then one, with writing and painting and drawing. they all thought she was a beautiful genuis for what she did and what she had shown that she could do. via was someone they all looked up to as a friend and as a person who cared.

Via was someone who cared about the environment as did Sarah Cameron, that's what made them alike, not their families or their sexualities or the way they thought or the way they fought people. they were alike in the way that they knew what the other was thinking when climate change became a bigger world view and when the other was more mad at the humans and the earth or animals .

When Via and Sarah met, everything changed and nothing would ever be the same. What happens when via is brought on a wild goose chase with her sister's friends and Sarah?

-CAST-

Vianna "Via" June Carrera

Vianna "Via" June  Carrera

Portrayed By Alisha Boe

Catalina "Cat"  Row

Portrayed by Jessica Barden

Chris Bailey

Portrayed by  Felix  Mallard

Portrayed by Felix Mallard

others!

jj maybank - froy gutierrez
john b- nico hiraga
cleo- ayo edibiri

-WARNINGS-

death, guns, fights, blood, catcalls , drug usage, alcohol, abuse, domestic abuse.

ONISM: the frustration of being stuck in just one body

-ABBYS NOTES-

THIS IS A SARAH CAMERON X OC BOOK NOT A SARAH CAMERON X READER, PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN YOU READ MY BOOKS

Without further ado, welcome to ONISM