12

Ariana Grande - positions

María had found out about their little excursion. She was watching them from the patio, arms crossed over her chest disapproving of the interaction between the two. Gideon won't hurt Rory, she was his precious little wife - the girl he had been waiting on for two years. She was the reason he had everyone in the Bogotá fortress packed up and moved here in the beautiful mountains of Medellín.

The properties and the estates were ridden with weed, vines and ivy, and dust. There was so much dust when they all started cleaning that it burnt their nostrils and eyes.

In contrast, Alvaro the young man Juan, Head of Staff, had hired to keep the estate free of overgrown trees and plants and to keep any wild creatures out, won't survive Gideon's wrath if he knew what he had been doing with his wife. There were too close, his hands roaming where they shouldn't be even if it was all innocent.

Gideon will not see it that way.

For the sake of his life and perhaps Rory's piece of mind, María had cornered him in the staff room warning him not to get to close to the girl. There was already an attachment forming, coming from his side mainly. Rory was still oblivious because the first man who had ever expressed an interest in her was her own husband.

And, it was the fucked up kind that distorted one's vision.

"Señor has entered through the gates." Juan announced from behind her.

María rolled to face him. The grey headed fox with beady gray eyes dressed in a butler's attire was staring straight ahead to the beginning of the trail that lead to the other parts of the estates.

An ominous feeling settled over them.

Rory and Alvaro had taken the ATV out this morning along with the three Alsatian's and a bag filled with sandwiches, fruits and bottles of water. They had been gone nearly the entire day. It was already nearing 5pm and Gideon had called saying he was back in the country but won't be home until dinner time.

He was early, dinner doesn't start for another hour or two.

"There's nothing we can do about it." María murmured, "We don't even know where they went."

She swallowed thickly, Gideon had instructed them all to keep an eye on her because she won't hesitate to run if the opportunity presented itself.

For the past week she didn't try. She knew how to ride an ATV, it won't be too difficult for her to escape now especially if she's gotten herself a ride.

"He'll be here any moment." Juan looked at his smart watch, a message from one of Gideon's man said they were pulling up to the estate.

María and Juan walked to the front of the mansion in silence. With her, sending a prayer to god to have mercy on Alvaro's soul.

Black SUVs rolled into a stop on the cobbled drive way. His security teams dismounted the vehicle and continued on with their business. Out stepped Gideon in a three piece suit and his Second in Command; Sebastian - dark haired and silver eyed man, tall and slender like he was made for the part.

Gideon searched the drive expecting to see his wife obediently waiting for him. She wasn't here and the two that were couldn't look him in the eye. Doing anything to distract themselves.

"My wife?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

María gulped, turning to Juan for support.

"The señora has gone on the trail." He swallowed, "She took the ATV out with one of the staff."