21

Sam Smith - Fire On Fire

Sam Smith - Fire On Fire✨

"How long are you planning to keep her in there?" Sebastian asked while they sat in the dining room of the Smith's residence.

It had been three days since he left Rory in her bedroom with the bodies of her deceased family. No food, no water and no escape route. Just them and her. Her crying and banging had stopped by the second day. According to the video feed they had installed prior to her arrival, she's still curled up by the door, her back turned to the bodies.

Sebastian rubbed his jaw, lighting a cigarette, "What happens to this mansion?"

"Burn it to the ground." He ordered. "Drain all of Carl's bank account, make it look like he gambled it all and loss."

All deaths needed a story whether it was true or not.

"Make it look like a suicide, I get it." Sebastian nodded.

It was a typical story and it worked all the time especially with the people in the upper circle. Another tragic incident they could gossip about for weeks, shaming the dead.

Sebastian typed away on his phone to inform the clean up crew of their instructions.

Gideon eyed Rory's backpack sitting on the counter, the one Sebastian had picked up off the floor. He opened it, digging out its content. There were only clothes, some cash and her stash of birth control pills. He stared at the box for a long while, contemplating what to do with it.

Inhaling sharply, he began popping each pill from its foil wrapping and discarding it into the trash. He was ready to have his own family and become a father.

"You want to be a father or what?" Sebastian asked with an incredulous look while blowing smoke into the air.

"I'm 35." He huffed. "And, not getting any younger."

"She's still pretty young, you know." Sebastian eyed him. "Probably the same age as Luciana when she had Cielo."

"It's not the same." He snapped, narrowing his eyes at his friend. "Rory and I are together. I'll take care of her and our kids. I won't ever leave her."

"But, you left her in there with three dead bodies when she begged you not to." He remarked. "That's not exactly I'll never leave her nor I'll taking care of her, is it?"

Sebastian didn't care what his friend did with his wife. It wasn't his place to made a comment but the girl didn't deserve such a severe punishment. Plus, he felt partially responsible for it since he had left the office door opened for her to find her things and ran.

Gideon snarled, hopping off the stool and stormed upstairs. He made the turn to Carl's office but halted and strolled towards Rory's door with tight lips. Fuck, he didn't want to leave her in there, she was probably frighten to death. He had watched on the video feed the first day, she had passed out then woke up screaming, rocking herself back and forth.