40

Lauv - Breathe

Sunlight beamed through the curtains, falling into the floor of the master bedroom. Laying atop of a dozen pillows with the blanket pushed aside, Rory spread her legs wider and gripped Gideon's dark hair tighter.

He had been up for hours, already playing with his toys. His pussy that she promised.

His mouth covered her pussy. Tongue circling her clit, sucking and teasing; and urging her stomach to build her orgasm.

Rory squirmed, arching her back off the mattress and cried in euphoria.

Gideon's hands held her hips still, keeping her in place while he tongue fucked her. In and out, up and down and twirling left and right. The harsher his movement, the louder she moaned and the wetter her pussy got.

Her climaxed built. Tightening the muscles in her core and she came, bursting with blissful pleasure. Her cries rang out, filling the bedroom along with the sound of Gideon sloppy slurps.

He wasn't done.

He hovered over her. Laying among the bedding with her blonde halo spreading around her - she looked like an angel. A fallen angel who gotten a taste of sin. Her bare chest heaved, tempting his mouth to her breasts.

He smirked and kissed her passionately. His tongue, still with the taste of her juice, darted inside her mouth and she groaned; the saltiness sweetness falling on her tastebuds.

"You like the way you taste, don't you?" He teased, bitting her bottom lip.

Gideon flipped onto her stomach and lifted her ass up. He buried his face in between her ass checks, running the tip of his tongue from her the rigid flesh of her anus to her the soft flaps of pussy.

He inserted his tongue into her wet hole and one finger into her tight anus. She jerked, surprised at the invasion.

"Relax, princess." He hushed, "I'm just playing."

His free hand reached for her clit and he pinched it, begging for another orgasm. Rory's legs trembled moments later from another overwhelming sensation.

Gathering her justices on his tongue, Gideon slide it to the anus and dipped the tip inside. Rory froze and soft cry escaped her lips. She sensed his intentions and didn't like it.

Hearing her whimpers, he stopped and cradled her into his lap.

"It's okay." He murmured, "I won't take you there, unless, unless you want me to."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, they stayed in entangle, tracing each other's skin with their fingers. Until, scratching was heard outside their door.

Azul.

Smiling, Rory wrapped her nakedness in a blanket and skipped to the bedroom door, letting the Scottish Fold inside. She jumped onto their bed where Gideon laid with only a pillow covering his front.

Azul tiptoed to the head of the bed and watched Gideon with curiosity. He rolled his eyes, he didn't like cats no matter how cute they were. Still, he reached to tickle under her chin and she purred in delight.

Rory crawled back into bed, laying on her stomach while she played with Azul's fur. She loved cats, they were quiet and didn't need too much attention to be content.

"I'm going to teach her some tricks." Rory stated, "But I need to get her more treats." She turned to Gideon, "Do you think you can drive me to the pet store?"