Chapter 6: Yes or no?

Jack's (p.o.v.)

Next day at school, "What do I do? I can't just kill someone... But at the same time, it would be the best if he would be out of the way."

I walk over to where I can see Mark, "Sadly, I don't have class from him today. But, I can still see him when I don't have class, luckily."

I stare some longer, "This is the class where He is in. Ethan..."

I think about last night, about my plans, "It's a good plan to get rid of him for sure... But still, I would be killing someone."

The bell goes, "End of my break, gotta get back to class. I wish I could watch at him longer..."

I see Ethan talking to him again, and I can feel hatred rising in my heart, "Again... I hate him."

The longer I look, the more I think about my plan, "Fuck it. He is going to die tonight. I will make sure of that."

I then walk away, over to the lockers, holding the note, "Is this really a good idea? I mean, killing isn't good, I know that. But technically, it would be his own fault, he started this, so would it really be that wrong of me to do it?"

I think about it longer, if I really should do this or not, "It would definitely get Mark his attention. And he can't give him attention anymore, so that would be more attention to me."

I place the note in Ethan's locker, "I'm doing it. This way, I will be alone with him, and then I can set my plan into action."

"Now, all I need to do is wait."

I wait for Ethan, close by the lockers so I can keep an eye out for him, "There he is."

Ethan gets to his locker and gets the note, and smiles after reading it, "By the looks of it, he will be there."

The bell rings.

"School has ended, no time to follow Mark today, sadly. I need to get home and prepare for tonight."

I go home, get everything ready and wait for the night to fall...