Chapter 21: What is going on with him?

Jack's (p.o.v)

"Does anyone know?" I look around the class, watching the other students laugh and talk, "Good, no one realizes Felix isn't here. No one knows where he is. And I'll make sure it stays that way."

After class ends, I walk over to the next, "I still wonder who that guy was Mark went to yesterday. Especially because he told me he was too busy with work and didn't have enough time to be with me yesterday."

I sit down and look up at Mark, "Should I go to him after class? I mean, there is no need to tell him about Felix. I got rid of him, and no one knows, so it's all good. And after yesterday, I don't really feel like talking to him right now anyways." I think back to what Felix said about him. I shake my head, not wanting to think about it, "He was wrong. Of course I can trust Mark. He would never do anything to hurt me. It's all good. I'm sure it is."

No one's (p.o.v)

During class, Mark walks over to him, "Jack, after class, come to my office." He then winks at him and walks away.

Jack blushes from what just happened. He nods at him and then quickly turns back to his books, trying to hide his flustered face.

After class ends, Jack excitedly walks to Mark's office and walks in.

Mark looks up at him, smiling, "Hey, good you're here."

Jack says in a soft tone, "What did you want me here for?"

"Just wanted to be with you, alone."

Jack walks closer to him, "Alone, huh?"

Mark chuckles at that, "Don't go too wild in your mind. We're still at school. But I have a break and thought you might want to, you know, be with me for a while?"

"Always." Jack walks over to him, "So, nothing too much?"

"I know what you're thinking. But I do still need to focus on my work, a little, at least."

In a confident voice, "Is me sitting on your lap distracting?"

"Mmm, probably... But I'm not going to pass that up."

Jack giggles excitedly and walks over to him and sits on his lap.

Mark puts his arm around his waist, holding him close to him. After a minute of admiring each other, they start out with a slow kiss, gradually getting rougher.

After more kisses and touches, Jack reaches down, and Mark stops him, "Hey, only kissing."

"Sorry, got distracted."

Mark chuckles, "Yeah, I know."

Mark looks in front of him at the tests, "I still need to work."

"Can't you do that later?"

Mark shakes his head, "I already have enough work. But, you don't mind watching, just like last time?"

"That's okay. But I do would like to stay here."

"That's good. Just keep quiet. If you don't, you will need to get off."

Jack nods, smiling.

Mark then starts grading the tests, and Jack watches quietly, enjoying being with Mark.

*Bell rings*

"Time for you to go home."

Jack pouts, "I don't wanna go home yet. I wanna stay here with you."

"I know, but I don't want anyone to get suspicious, so come on, go."

With a devious tone, "Before I go, I first want one more kiss."