Chapter 16: First time

Jack's (p.o.v)

Mark pushes me against the wall, and we kiss again.

He rips my shirt open and starts kissing my neck, "It feels good but fast. Is this good? Should we slow down? I definitely don't want him to stop."

I slide my shirt down from my shoulders and enjoy the kisses he is giving me.

After more kisses, Mark stops and takes off his own shirt, "Wow. I could see he was muscular, but without his shirt even more."

More kisses and I can feel his hands slide down my torso.

Mark tries to open my pants. Once he does, I back up against the wall a bit, "Fuck..."

Mark stops, stays still, and looks up at me, "I'm going too fast, aren't I?"

"A little. B-But I don't want you to stop."

"Do you want me to go slower? It's okay if you do."

I nod, "Yes, j-just a bit."

"Okay, then I will. I'll be careful, I promise."

"Thank you."

He kisses me again, but slower this time, "This feels good."

After kissing like this for a few minutes, Mark stops again and looks at me, "You haven't done this before, have you?

"Is it that obvious?"

"Not at all. I was simply curious, that's all. And it's okay, Jack. Then I will be very careful with you, and you can always tell me to slow down if I have to."

"I'm sorry."

"There is nothing to be sorry for. I promise you."

He kisses me again. "He is the best. This is the best."

After more kisses, I can feel his hands all over me, "Should I do that as well? I want to."

I put my hands on his shoulders and slide down, feeling his muscles.

I open my eyes just a little. I look down his chest and then to his pants. I quickly look back to his chest, "What if I can't do this? What if I can't take it? Would it be only painful for me?

"Are you okay, Jack? You seem a bit scared."

"I've-I've never done this before. What if I can't take it? What if I do it wrong?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure you will do great. Don't think so much. Just focus on what is happening right now. I can assure you it will be fine. I'll be careful, really."

I nod, "Okay, I trust you."

We make out for a while longer.

No one's (p.o.v)

They make their way upstairs. Once in the bedroom, they take their pants off, each their own, and quickly kiss again, feeling connected.

Mark pulls him over to the bed, pushing him onto it.

After another make-out session, Mark reaches down with his hand and looks at Jack, "Is it okay?"

Jack nods, flustered.

Quickly after, he takes off his own as well.

Now both fully naked, Jack pulls him closer to himself.

Mark stops him for a second, "Before we go further, let me grab something."

Jack looks curious about what he means. Mark gets up a bit and grabs something out of the nightstand.

"What is it?"

He shows it to him, "Lube. After last week I thought I buy it just in case, I'm glad I did."

Jack nods in agreement.

Mark fumbles around with the bottle of lube for a moment before properly coating his fingers.

He rubs the tip of his finger around the rim before pushing in. Jack gasps at the feeling.

In a concerned tone, he asks him, "Okay?"

Jack nods, "I'm fine. It's good."

Mark carefully pumps his finger into him until the resistance goes away, "You're doing good."

After some time, he repeats the action with two fingers, working his way up.

Jack gasps and squirms but says nothing about pain.

"Is that okay? Do you still want to?"

Jack nods, humming, "Yes, please. I-I want you."

He takes his fingers out and kisses him, pushing inside of him. Jack clenches his hand, grabbing the bed, "Ah, fuck."

"You're doing amazing."

"Ahem... It-it hurts more than I expected."

"I know. Don't worry, I won't move yet." He kisses him, "Just relax, and it will be fine."

Jack nods, "Okay, I trust you."

After a few more slow kisses, Mark slowly starts moving.

Jack's moans are breathy and soft, "Feels-feels good, Mark."

Mark smiles and gives him a quick kiss. After that, he starts giving him kisses on his neck, picking up the speed and increasing the moans from Jack.

After more kisses on his neck, their lips meet as gently as they had earlier. They feel more connected with each other than ever before.

They keep going for a while, their lips only part when they need to breathe.

Slow kisses and gentle touches, nothing said, but they don't have to. Only moans fill the air, both reaching their high.

"I'm... Almost there, Jack."

"Uhuh... Mmm, me to, fuck."

"Do you want me to... Cum inside of you?"

Almost breathless, he answers, "M-mouth, please."

Mark nods, "Okay." He kisses him and pulls out. Jack gets up a bit and opens his mouth, he comes in his mouth, and a little bit drips from his mouth.

Mark smiles at that, "Good boy." He reaches down with his hand, "Now you."

Jack lays back down, smiling.

Mark lightly strokes him. Jack's entire body tenses up as he releases, "F-fuck."

After, Mark licks up his cum, and lays down next to him. Both are trying to get their breath back.

"That... Was... Amazing! Did-Did I do good?"

Mark hums, "Really good. This... Really was your first time?"

Jack nods, still trying to catch his breath.

After a few minutes, Jack reaches next to the bed, putting his underwear on again, feeling more comfortable. He turns to Mark, "Can I lay on top of you?"

"Yeah, sure. Just one second."

Mark puts on his underwear as well and then opens his arms to Jack. Jack excitedly climbs on top of him.

Mark gives him kisses all over his face, making Jack giggle.

After a few more kisses, Jack lays his head down on Mark's chest, Mark lays his arms around him, and so they both fall asleep, feeling content in each other's presence.