Last Chapter (Part 2)

This is too much for me to handle.

First, our meeting is eventually a personal request from the grandson of this old lady named Madame Shibabawa. Second, he asks us to kill, what it is again? monster from the sky. Why did he not just say it was an alien and, to begin with, he already know this gonna happen but just asking it now where you need at least a few days to prepare?!

What a scary man.

   "I understand it but how are you gonna pay us again? My employer is a professional assassin and killing aliens is not one on the list." Mr. Zoey chuckles after My lady's explanation.

   "Of course, how can I not pay for your fearless and perfect services, especially this dangerous thing?" Mr.Zoey pulls out a paper from his pocket and writes something. He gives it to my lady.

   "Now this is more likely my taste."

   "I wish you luck." Mr.Zoey cheered us and my lady look satisfied with it.

---

And that is how I'm here with the other two assassins looking for the target to kill. My lady provides this one device that will count how many points we get by killing those aliens. My lady 'also says a strong alien has the biggest point so never let your guard down.

I don't know how she manages to make devices like this in a short time but I can tell Mr. Zoey is also involved. 

   "Senior Y/N, how much point do you have now." Cheery Bomb ran towards me with a happy face. Poison Ivy is also with her.

   "Not gonna tell you, both of you gonna scammed me again." 

   "We almost got you~ That's too bad~" Cherry Bomb pretending to sulk.

   "Enough with me hurry up and find the target. The assassin who has the highest point will get anything they want. Anything. " I'm the S-rank so I can already tell I will win but still I can't underestimate them.

   "Don't be like that senior, we lower rank only can dream it." Poison Ivy said.  What a lier

   "Alright, I buy dinner for you two if I win." With that word, we pinking a promise and separate to a different road. 

I relief I bought those two with me. I can not do this alone.

Now, how can I go inside that thing? I was imagining while looking at the ship above me.

...

Well then, let's find Saitama.

---

~Saitama P.O.V~

      "That's big! Are they aliens?" I look with awe. This was the first time I see something this big. 

I wonder if is Y/N ok.

   "Saitama!" Speak of the devil. "Thank god you are still here."

   "Hey Y/N. Why are you doing here?" 

   "Doing my job, of course, say you gonna go up there? Can I come?" He asked me with his big eyes. 

~Y/N P.O.V~

Why did he look at me like that? Something in my face?

   "Ok," Saitama answered shortly.

He holds me and jumps onto the ship but I feel something come toward us.

   "Saitama." He only nods and manages to escape from the missile. 

Honey Molly, that scares me. I thought I gonna die a few seconds ago but at least I know what blew the city to pieces. Suddenly, a couple of missiles charge toward us, Saitama non-stop dodges all the attacks while keeping me safe. I know I shouldn't think like this but be in close to him is kinda hot.

   "Let us go then." Saitama smiled at me. I hope my face is not too red.

---

That's will count as 40 aliens. I only get 40 points from all of it which means they are not that strong. This is like an OP player playing in level 1, where in the world are strong aliens. Are they hidden?

   "Let's go Y/N," Saitama called me and run. I follow from behind.

A few moments later a laugh can be heard from a distance.

   "Well, done making it this far, intruder! But this is the end." It was an alien with a face and hands is a mouth. "You see, there is no way you can defeat me, Groribas!"

What does he call himself again? It's hard to remember but I can tell he is strong.

   "Saitama gives me to this one, I need my point." Saitama nods.

The three-mouth alien jump to attack but I don't wanna mess up my time.

   "Sorry dude, I don't have time to play with your game ." I pull out the acid bomb. " So sorry for this."

I throw the bomb which he shocks but already too late. His body melts in front of us and I get my 10 points for it. Poor guy.

   "Alright next!"

I wonder if the boss will appear if we destroy the ship.

~Poison Ivy P.O.V~

Based on the devices we get from my lady, the target should be around here.

   "Argh! where is the target? I carved for blood here!" Cherry Bomb is not in the good mood. What should I do?

I hear a noise not far from our location. The target must be there.

   "Cherry Bomb, I think the target is over there." Cherry Bomb looked where I point at which I didn't realize an unknown object almost hit me.

   "Watch out!" Cherry Bomb tackles me to the ground. "OMG, are you ok Ivy?!"

   "Um, I'm fine because you save me." I kissed her cheeks.

   "WHAT WAS THAT?!" she blush. My lady told me we should kiss as a thank you, could I be wrong?

   "My gratitude towards you. You saved me." Cherry Bomb hides her face from me. Maybe people in this city are not fond of kissing? "I'm sorry."

   "It's ok, anyway whoever dare throw it at us is dead to me." Cherry Bomb stands up while helping me to stand. "Let's get our point Ivy."

I nod.

At the place, I hear the noise I see a group of people already fighting the alien. Too bad we're late.

   "Wait Ivy, they are hero S-rank. Just look at them I can tell they having a hard time killing it." I look at and what Cherry Bomb says is true.

   "Ah! one of the heads is running away let's go while it alone." I excitedly run towards it followed by furious Cherry Bomb.

To be continued...