#3

Warning: This is just what my virgin mind can give.

WHEN Y/N SICK:

"40 celsius. You are sick." Kagami pulls out the thermometer from Y/N's mouth and replaces the wet tower at his head.

"I don't have time to be sick, I need to go to work-" Y/N tries to wake up but his body is too heavy and his headache becomes worse each time he moves. "I hate being sick."

"If you not sick this year means you sick Y/N stop being childish." Y/N only huffs at Kagami.

Kagami pats his brother and walks to the kitchen to prepare food. Kagami realizes most of the ingredient is not suit for the sick person so he decided to buy at outside.

"Y/N I will buy you porridge at a restaurant so don't go anywhere." Y/N glares at Kagami.

"It's not like I can." Y/N grumpy say it.

Kagami walks out and locks the door when suddenly he saw Saitama and Genos come back out of nowhere.

"Sup, bald man and an android boy." Kagami greets happily.

"Oi, who you call bald?" Saitama mad.

"Hello, Kagami." Blushing Genos greet Kagami politely.

"Both of you came in time." Kagami ignores Saitama. "I need to go out so could you please watch at Y/N while I was away Saitama?"

"Is Y/N sick?" Genos ask.

"Well, Y/N has a fever, and he the type who doesn't want to sit down." Kagami grabs Genos's arm. "You don't mind if I borrow your student right." Kagami smiles naively while Genos faces turn red uncontrolled.

"I don't mind." Saitama ignores at panic Genos and opens Y/N's door house.

Before he enters Kagami grabs the door and stares darkly at Saitama.

"I will come back quickly, what you need to do is help Y/N when he needs to go to the bathroom, drinks, and changes his wet towel. Do. You. Understand?" Saitama nods scary for his changed attitude.

Kagami walks away with Genos leaving Saitama alone.

"Damn, and I was thought Y/N is the scariest one when angry," Saitama mumble alone and close the door. "Y/N I here to take care of you while your brother out just how worse is your fever-"

Saitama stops talking when finding out Y/N crawled slowly like a ghost. For a moment Saitama was scared a little bit when he saw a big blanket crawled towards him with unknown noise come from it. Y/N head pops out from the blanket and saw Saitama with his lifeless eyes.

"Hehe, it's shining..." Y/N laughs softly.

"Why I feel like it was an insult?" Saitama questioning himself.

While Saitama questioning what he needs to do, Y/N go to the kitchen to get a glass of water but instead, he grabs a soap bottle.

Saitama hears a noise in the kitchen and saw Y/N ready to drink a soap bottle. Panic, Saitama punch the soap bottle making it explode where all the liquid in it spread.

Both of them silent.

"...I sticky...need to take off..." Y/N mumble weakly and put his arm to the air asking for help.

Saitama saw it and carried Y/N in bridal style.

   "... I want to stand."

   "Wh-woa-...sorry."

Y/N grab Saitama's face to come closer.

   "Hmmm, it is because I'm sick or your face looks kinda red."