#4 & #5

These will be the last short stories in this story🤗

DO YOU STILL HAVE 'THAT'?:

Kagami lied his head at Genos leg while playing with his phone.

Genos no longer flustered and accept whatever Kagami do to him now.

Y/N in the kitchen cook for their lunch.

   "Genos, your entire body is now made with metal right?" Kagami broke the silence after wondering for a long while.

Genos who reading a book found the question is kinda suspicious but he only let it off.

   " Yes, why you ask?"

   "...Say...do you still have your manhood?"

   "Wh-why ask about that?" Genos suspicious is come true and start nervously.

   "Just because."

   "..." Kagami became silent.

   "..." Genos can feel danger is coming for him.

   "..." Y/N just watching the scene.

Suddenly, Kagami wakes up which Genos fast run away from that place but Kagami manages to hold his leg.

Without waiting any longer, Kagami open Genos's zip pant and drag it down while Genos hold his pants strongly before his lower part entirely been exposed.

    "Why you do this to me Kagami?!"

   "It just something I want to know. I need an answer immediately."

   "Even so, this is not the right way!"

Both of them try their best to fight each other strength.

   "Oh come on Genos all of us are male so you don't have to feel embarrassed. Do it for your curiosity friend."

   "There is no friend who will act like this just for curiosity!"

Y/N finally moves from his spot after it starts to out of control. Y/N grab Kagami from behind release the shocking Genos.

    "Kagami, you are now under arrest for sexual harassment." Y/N playfully poked Kagami's angry cheeks. "You ok there Genos?"

   "I thought...I can handle this. I let my guard down." Genos kneel in disbelief.

After the accident, Genos will no longer near Kagami without Y/N around.

---

LEATHER JACKET:

  At the Shopping mall...

 "Saitama, do you want it?" Y/N hold a leather jacket to show at Saitama.

   "I don't have the money to buy expensive cloth." Saitama answer short.

   "Come on grandpa, I will pay it for you." 

Saitama wants to mad at him but there is no way he will do that especially if Kagami around him. Saitama sigh and grab the leather jacket that Y/N holds.

 Saitama sigh and grab the leather jacket that Y/N holds

   "How do I look?" 

   "Ehhhhhh, that suit you so much. I almost fall in love with you." Kagami answer with a tease.

   "Ahhhhhhhhh! Master looks awesome with it. I can't let my master beat my handsome face!" Genos shock dramatically.

   "Hm! You look stupid like always." Tatsumaki 

   "I know you will say that but do you have to teach Genos to be like you?!" 

   "Can't help if my loyal puppy is easily brained wash." Kagami grabs Genos's head to his shoulder and pats Genos's cheeks. 

For a short time is like Saitama can see Genos with a pair of dog ears and tail wiggling happily.

   "What about you Y/N?"

The four of them stare at Y/N who became quiet suddenly.

   "It...It makes you look badass." Y/N muttered embarrassed.

The four of them are not believed what they just saw. Y/N embarrassed?!

   "Oh sorry, it just I kinda like people who wearing a leather jacket. Each time I saw them, my heartbeat became faster than it should be." Y/N walk to the cashier to pay, leaving them standing there like a statue.

The next day Y/N questioning why Saitama, Kagami, Genos, and Tatsumaki unison wearing leather jackets.

   "Aren't you guys feel hot wearing it in this heatwave day?"

   "Sometimes I just want to wear casual cloth."

   "I feel 'cool' rather than being burn."

   "I can cool down my body Y/N."

   "Well, I just follow the trend these days that's all."

The four of them laugh in unison even though their body pours to much sweat.

In the end, Y/N has to take care of four sick people in a row.