How Y/N meet Saitama

-The picture up there is Y/N 3 years ago-
-Man is so long I write. Maybe weird because I write in the middle night. LOL-
-I'm sorry I have wrote this before but not published yet-
----------------------------------------------------  
Y/N P.O.V

 "Damn! Thanks to that jerk I'm soaked with his blood. Why he wants so much to fight back even though he will die in the end? Aarrrghh is so annoying!" I grumble for half hours about my second kill in Assasin career about how annoying and worst than the first time. I walk in the street try to overwhelm my anger when I hear people scream and run from that direction. 'What could it be?' I thought then walk further to see the Underwear Crab standing in front of a middle-aged man. He wears a suit which means he must the newly employed businessman already tired of work... what a lifeless eye he has, just like mine. "Well, not quite." He says at the Underwear Crab, now it becomes more interesting. "I'm not  a businessman or unemployed guy but looking  a job and have another interview today and got rejected royally." Ouch, what a sad truth to be an adult. That is why I don't go to normal work. Humm? the Underwear Crab just let him go because he searching a different prey, a big-chinned brat? what a weird description about a kid. Better walk to different road hope not to bump with Underwear Crab.

  "The big-chinned brat?!" I shocked when I found the weird boy at the park play his ball as nothing happen. The kid looking at me weird "What're you looking at?" said the kid at me. "Hey kiddo, do you perhaps do something to the big Underwear Crab monster?" I ask hope it wasn't him. "Huh? He was asleep in the park, so I drew some nipples on him with my marker." It was him. Man, he will gonna die, I pretty sure about it. I don't realize someone has heard our conversation.

Saitama P.O.V

   I walk until I arrive at the park. I see a young man covered with blood talk with a big-chinned kid...wait...THAT'S THE KID! "Hey kiddo, do you perhaps do something to a big  Underwear Crab monster?" said the young man to the big-chinned kid. "Huh? He was asleep in the park, so I drew some nipples on him with my marker." said the big-chinned kid with unguilty. 'It's definitely him.' I said in my mind. He has no idea what he's done. What do I do? I could still help...but man, this kid isn't cute at all. So why to bother, it isn't my business in the first place. I want to leave this place when I hear a big crab monster came and attack the big-chinned kid. 'What the hell am I doing?' I take the kid with me before the impact and land to a somewhere safe place. "Kid, he's after you! Get outta here!" while I say a big crab monster becomes close at us. I say he doesn't have to worry about me but what he thinking just HIS BALL?! What's wrong with this kid?

Y/N P.O.V

   Did I been ignored just now? Well better not disturbed this situation and enjoy this show. Let's see the middle age man save the big-chinned kid...Underwear crab gets angry...and step the ball and explode it...ask why the middle-aged man save the kid blah blah blah. Know what? I'm too lazy to hear all of their conversations, just hurry up end this. Oh, the middle-aged man laughed loudly, say something before been fly very high to the garbage bin in the park. That must hurt. Well, I have to do something right?

Saitama P.O.V

   Ow, that hurts a lot. I must get up or that kid will be killed. Then, I saw a piece of rock has been thrown at the crab monster make it looked to another direction with angry. The young man with blood on his cloth is the one who throws it. "Hey, hold it right there. You shouldn't kill a kid just for this harmless prank. Grow up you weird monster." Wow, he so cool, I feel amazed that he will say that with confidence. I have to wake up now, I have to fight back.

Y/N P.O.V

   The Underwear Crab just stared at me for a long time(remember reader Y/N have blood on his cloth. The first thing crab monster saw is blood.) "Go away brat. You disgusting." Ok, that makes me angry now. I pull out my knife slowly to make this 'pervert monster' didn't see it. Crab shell it's strong but crab eyes don't, I go for eyes then. I did not regret to kill this annoying living thing. Out of nowhere, the middle-aged man show in front of me pulls off his jacket "You know, I want to be a hero that can send rotten villains flying with one punch." So brave... what's this feeling, it's weird... I never saw heroes or villains have this determined spirit. "Screw looking for a job. Bring it on!" the middle-aged man scream ready for a fight but Underwear Crab is stronger and attack him without mercy. The Underwear Crab walk towards him while the middle-aged man just looking. 'No no he will gonna die. I have to do something.' I thought and prepare to fight but when the Underwear Crab attack again he manages to dodge, jump and tying his blue necktie and pull it out all crab monster 'meat'. I have to admit this guy is insane. Finally, I found someone that I can call a 'hero'.

-----------------------------------------------------------

    "So it has been 3 years since then huh?" I just look at the crab claw with Saitama in the supermarket. "Yeah, after that day I trained so hard I went bald." "You became too powerful, no one can beat you even me." I praise Saitama in my cold tones. "I also not feel embarrassed to go out with you still wearing 'hero suit.'" "Hey, you tease me do you." said Saitama feel annoyed. "Oh my, I'm sorry to make you feel that way." still in cold tones. (this time many people that pass them smile and smirk at them. They still wearing their work cloth but Y/N cloth more normal than Saitama.) We began to walk leaving the crab section to the counter. "482 yen, please." said to the cashier. Saitama searching the money in his wallet when an earthquake happens. I don't feel want to panic the same with Saitama. Again an earthquake happens but more strong this time. "I have 82 yen..." "They have runaway Saitama." I said looking Saitama search for a cashier then besides the building, we still in there gone or more been destroy. I walk to the open side of the supermarket and see a giant naked person walk across the city. "At least that giant should wear pants. Hey Saitama what are you gonna d-" I stop talking when I realize Saitama no longer there. "Guess I have to walk."

            I finally arrive and the giant naked person has been defeated. "Oh, I too late. Well whatever, Oi Saitama are you done yet?" "Yeah done. Sorry for leaving you." "Nah apologized accepted. Let's go I need to cook our dinner." We start to go home when Saitama talk again. "I  don't surprise a lazy person as you can cook." "And I don't surprise you defeated a giant person with one punch and say your power is kinda boring."

OFFICIALLY THE CITY B HAS BEEN DESTROYED