Don't Bully My Hero!!!

It's been a week since last I saw him. I wonder what is he doing right now? Maybe sleep or wander around the town like a weird dude while I take a sip of coffee in my plastic cup.

   "Y/N we need you for killing those bastards here?!" Amanda's voice ringing in my ear but that not gonna stop me to enjoy this moment.

   "Y/N darling~? -Victoria

   "What's his problem right now? -Alex

I miss my home especially my bed. How I wish to have a power that can teleport myself right now rather than have to see the annoying scene behind me.

   "What a wonderful day is it?" I lied to myself while look at the sky.

   "Is dark outside." -Yoko

   "His mental breakdown again, Kagami can you persuade your brother for us?" -Wolf

   "Roger!" I can hear Kagami yelling from inside the building with a lot of gunshot sound. Better hope he not destroys my gun.

Kagami stands beside me look at the same sky I staring at.

   "...Brother, I questioning your attitude in these past few days," Kagami speak carefully almost make me can't hear his voice with the noise from the inside.

   "Questioning what?" I nervously ask about his word. 

   "Are you like Saitama?" 

What? Me? Like Saitama? 

   "I-I don't know what-what you talking about?" I blabbering and try to drink my coffee.

   "Brother your hand shaking violently, you gonna burn yourself." Kagami takes the coffee from my hand.

   "I told you many times I and Saitama are just friends, also we both are the same gender what bother..." I say quietly. 

Kagami gives me an "Are you sure?" gaze and pulls out his phone. 

   "So this also just a friend relationship?" Kagami shows me a picture of me kissing Saitama when he sick.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HESAWMEKISSINGHESAWMEKISSINGHESAWMEKISSINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   "I don't know kissing a stranger's lips can considering as a friendly relationship?" Kagami smirk at me.

   "That? How? What?" I can't express what I'm thinking right now!

   "I don't even care but a man...Y/N I thought you only like a woman?" Kagami already knows but he wants me to confess it. His evil smile face told me everything.

   "Welp, that time I still sick so I can't even control my own body!" 

   "Do you want to see your proud face at that time?" 

   "You take that too?!" My face red.

   "Nope, just want to see how long you gonna lied to yourself." He stared at me, victory. 

Damn it I hate when he does that.

   "Erased the photo immediately. No, it better just destroy that phone!" I almost grab his phone but he dodges it.

   "No way I gonna let that damn happen!" Kagami dodges each of my attacks.

Suddenly, he stops moving and stares at his phone.

   "What's wrong?" I ask.

   "Looks like a meteor will crash city Z today." Kagami shows the news on his phone to me.