Chapter 11: the party

Roses POV

The music was loud and only a few people were playing the games still, I couldn't leave each time I would try and get out of the circle Helen would pulling me back into a sitting position and say "don't move or the attention will be brought to you" I nodded and sat there. But the attention was still brought to me when they were playing a game called 7 minutes in heaven.

"Pick an item Rose" offenderman said putting a hat in front of my face.

"Oh no I don't want to play" I said trying to back away.

"Oh come on it won't hurt-well it won't kill you" he laughed, so did the others. I looked at Helen.

"I can't save you from this one" he says patting me on the back.

"Um ok" I said nervously as the crowd cheered. I put my hand in the hat and pulled out a green beanie hat.

"Awesome I get some alone time with you" BEN said standing up and pulling me into the closet.

"Only 7 minutes you two!" Splenderman called through the door as I heard him lock it.

"Why did he lock the door?" I asked BEN. I changed my eyes so I could see in the dark and saw BEN with his top off really really close to my face. i backed up but only ended up backing into the wall. 'Oh no I'm trapped.' I started to panic but I didn't let it show. "Back up BEN what is this game anyways?" I asked hoping to postpone how fast he was getting closer to me.

"You'll find out" BEN chuckled as I felt his hands on my hips slowly going under my top.

"N-no" I said trying to get away. He got more forceful.

"Stop fighting me Rose" he said angry as he tryed to take my top off. I shook my head and continued to fight.

"Times up!" Splenderman yelled as he opened the door. I fell backwards and was caught by Helen.

"Aww I didn't get to do anything" BEN pouted "I could just continue" he smirked pervertedly as he walked towards me. I quickly got out of Helens grip and ran away looking for somewhere to hide.

I ran into a room at random, shutting the door behind me. I slid down the door and sat on the floor hugging my knees close to my chest. Doing 'it' is one of my fears so that really scared me when BEN started trying to take my top off. I looked up to see what room I had ran into. It was mine I seen the bed moving and heard noises. 'Sh!t i better leave.' I thought getting up and walking out the room quietly.

As I was walking down the hall I saw a person coming up the stairs. "No no no I don't want to see anyone right now" I whispered to myself. I quickly ran to the wall behind me and opened the window. I hoped out landing on the ground in a crouch position. "I'm leaving for a while" I said getting up and running as fast as I could back to that lake I loved so much.

When I got there everything was silent. I couldn't hear any music, there was no voices of drunk people and there was only the sound of the crickets that live around the lake and a few splashes which the fish would create while swimming. I sighed as I felt tears running down my face. I wiped them away and saw there was a small cave in one of the cliffs surrounding the lake. 'Ill stay there' I thought as I started climbing and making my way to the cave.

I sat in the cave listening to the silence. While hugging my knees to my chest I sat thinking. 'I don't want to go back, everybody will laugh at me for being scared of doing 'it' or even doing anything that could lead to it. Kissing is about as far as I will go'

After a little while I started to feel lonely, the silence was starting to make me feel alone. I wanted to be alone but I want hugged, I want somebody to hold me and tell me it's ok. "I'm not going back there right now, how long does these party's last anyways?" I mumbled. Then I remembered I have a power that can let me see what's going on there with out me being near the place.

I closed my eyes and focused. First place I saw was the last place I was. Meaning my bedroom. I saw the covers were off them and I could see Scott and Jane naked, Jane nodded and Scott thrust his hips, Jane had tears in her eyes. "I knew it hurt why do people do that to themselves?" I mumbled with tears in my eyes again.

I looked again and this time I saw Helen he was sitting on the couch drinking a bottle of beer slowly as he drew in a sketch book. "He's a good drawer" I smile a little as I look around the room.

Jeff was talking to slenderman so I tuned In and listened to their conversation. "I hope she's alright, I saw her jump out the top window I ran to see where she went but she moved too fast for me so see where she went." Jeff said.

"She will be fine I'm sure. BEN just scared her"

"Yeah but these party's last up to 7 days a whole week what if she doesn't come back for the whole week? and it's all his fault" Jeff said angrily.

"Calm down child. I'm sure she will be ok for one week. If I didn't know better I would say u like her more than the others. Helen gave up looking for her after 10 minutes. BEN 'gave her space' also meaning he was too lazy to go after her and apologise. Laughing Jack, puppeteer, eyeless Jack and the others are too p!ssed to even know she's gone."

"They love her for her body I don't her body is just a bonus" Jeff mumbled.

My power started to fade. 'Wow iv been using my powers for 2 hours already' I went back to normal vision. "A whole week huh?" I said to myself. "I can do this" I mumbled.

I looked out over the lake again. It was lit by fireflies as they danced across the waters surface. "So beautiful" I smiled.

I sat there then I suddenly wanted to sing. Since I wanted to be quiet and maybe sing myself to sleep I started singing 'say goodbye' by skillet.

"Things are changing, it seems strange and I need to figure this out. You got your life I got mine, but your all I cared about. Yesterday we were laughing, today I'm left here asking, where has all the time gone now I'm left alone somehow. Growing up and getting older I don't wanna believe it's over. Don't say goodbye. Coz I don't want to hear those words tonight, cause maybe it not the end for you and I. And although we knew this time would come for me and you don't say anything tonight if your gonna say goodbye" I sung as I lay down closing my eyes and falling into a dreamless sleep.