🌷CHAPTER~8

YOUR POV:-

I lied... I'm not late by traffic.. I'm late because I was too afraid to go in... I was too afraid and nervous to meet everyone, especially Jungkook... After Millions of "You're gonna be okay trust me" from Eric and Elina, we are finally here and done with the meeting. I swear that I saw tears in Jungkook's eyes but I don't have the courage to look at him properly yet. 

(FLASHBACK 3 years before~~~)

How could he.. how could he cheat on me like that.. I trusted him with all my heart.. I forgave him for what he did in the past.. Am I not perfect for him.. what am I lacking?? Even his hyungs betrayed me.. They are all the same.. They were just acting as if they are a good person in front of me... I don't wanna be here anymore... I can't take this... I..I hate my life....
I don't know where I am going anymore.. my path is foggy and I can't even see where am I.. I don't wanna be anywhere that reminds me of him... where do I go now.... 

I slowly pull out my phone that has been ringing for hours now... I saw missed calls flooding my screen but I won't call back.. They hurt me... he-he hurt me.... 
I pressed the call button on my friend's number still debating whether should I call or not... I was about to cancel the call but it was already picked up..

Elina 👩‍💻NY:- Hello!! Helloooo~!! Y/n?

I hesitate for a minute and clear my throat as I reply

                          Y/n:- H-hello... Ela...

Elina 👩‍💻NY:- Hey girl are you okay??

                           Y/n:- Yeah I am haha... what's up?

Elina 👩‍💻NY:- Y/n I know you okay.. Please tell me... where have you been?? how are you?? It's been soooo long since you stop contacting me...

                            Y/n:- Ammm I-I'm Okay.. I'm sorry I-I was...

Elina 👩‍💻NY:- You don't sound okay... Girl... tell me what's wrong.

                             Y/n:- (Started breaking down)

Elina 👩‍💻NY:- It's okay Y/n Everything's gonna be fine... shhh You're gonna be fine.

                             Y/n:- P-please take me away from here... I don't w-wanna be here...

Elina 👩‍💻NY:- I'm booking your flights for tomorrow stay with me the whole night okay... umm.. for now, go to a hotel nearby... I'll book the earliest flight, okay Everything is gonna be okay.

                              Y/n:- Thank you so much Ela I'm sorry...

Elina 👩‍💻NY:- No no it's okay.. I'm just glad that you contact me Y/n.

                               Y/n:- okay I'll call back as soon as I check in Hotel.

Elina 👩‍💻NY:- Okay cool... I'll be waiting hun.. 

                                Y/n:- Umm.. bye..

I hung up my phone and sob my eyes out.. This is fu*king hard why does it have to be me.. Why do I always have to suffer... I loved you with all my heart Jungkook... Why did you act as if you love me too? I shouldn't have trusted you.. It's all my fault for believing you... It's all my fault... 

After a very long flight, I finally reach my destination and saw my long-lost friend impatiently waiting for me. I cry my eyes out hugging her tight letting all my emotion pour out.

I didn't do anything today... All I did was cry and zoned out the entire day but I'm already feeling exhausted. My eyes started to doze off  "I'm tired". I still feel the urge to cry but I feel like there are no more tears left in me.

"Y/n! How are you feeling dear?" Elina pop her head inside my room with a very worried face. I forced myself a smile reassuring her that I'm okay. I spread my arms wide signaling her to come closer. She chuckled as she join in my arms. "I missed you~ I'm sorry we had to reunite this way" I apologize, feeling embarrassed. We haven't been seeing each other for like years and this is how we meet again!!
"Yah!! It's okay hun.. I'm more than happy that you choose me at your crucial time. I love you Y/n"  she sighs patting my back in a slow rhythm letting me fall into slumber.

.

.

"You should wake her up". A muffled male voice said 

"She must be tired. Let her sleep a little bit more" a female voice replied annoyingly

"But it's already 2 pm now and she needs to eat! She's been sleeping for like 10 hours now!". who are they talking about??? Is it a dream? I don't remember having a neighbor in our mansion-

Oh, I'm not at home. I-I'm not with him anymore.

I sigh deeply earning the attention of the arguing couple. "Y/n You awake?? D-Did we wake you up?" a very frowning Elina rush towards me making me giggle at her cuteness.

"What!! Did I do something wrong?" she questioned. 

"Aww~~ I can't believe I have such a cute friend" I squeeze her cheeks lightly earning a glare from her making me giggle more. "A-Amm the breakfast is ready guys" A guy interrupted our small bonding moment. I watch Elaine and again at the guys in confusion.  Elaine laughs nervously brushing out her wrinkled shirt as she stands in front of the guy "W-Well Y/n... am this is my boyfriend Eric.. I couldn't introduce him to you yesterday cause you know... lots of things happened" She paused waiting for my answer but I decided not to answer anything and just brush it off... I mean I don't need explanations.. it's her life and I just.. I just happen to be here. 

"Eric I'm hungry as hell" I walk past my frozen friend probably confused by my actions. I simply chuckled at her reaction.. I mean she looks so dumb and cute at the same time

"Yeaahhhh~~" She whines. 

"Ela~ It's okay.. why would you explain it to me... You know I always agree whatever your decision is..." I smiled at her and added "As long as It is good" Earning a snore from her.

(End of flashback)

A few drops of tears escape my eyes remembering the day that I left him.. It was for the best.. But I'm back again and I don't know whether I took the right step or not. "Girl~~ I'm so proud of you" Elina Hugs me Squeezing my breath away. "Thank you so much guys" my voice came out as a whisper. "Ayy why are you crying hun... It's time to show that jerk how independent you are without him" She wipes my tears away. Her words encourage me that I am taking the right path. I chuckled as she also starts crying " Why are you crying idiot" I wipe her tears smiling but both of our tears don't seem to stop. Suddenly the only guy with us burst out crying like a child "Now why are You crying??" We both question at the same time.  " I feel like I'm watching a movie right now" he said between his hiccups making us burst out in laughter. 

**************************

I'm so sorry guys... I took more days off than I expected... but I'm back on track again!!