🌷CHAPTER~ 15

Y/N'S POV :-

"SO!!"  When did I keep an alarm??  "shhh.. st.o...pmmhh" I mumbled in my sleep trying hard to reach the invisible alarm clock...  "SOOOO!!" Why the fu*k is it getting louder?? I cover my head with the pillow that I was hugging but soon suddenly snatched away by some monst-... ohh "E-Elina?? What are you doing here this early?"

"First of all it's already 8 am and second I have been awake the whole night waiting to hear your decision.. So now TELL ME!"  she tiredly flops down on my bed beside me with a very prominent dark circles under her eye  "Ela... I... (sigh) You should know it already" I tried to go back to sleep but only to pull my blanket away.

"Are you gonna forgive him THAT EASILY?" emphasizing the last part she impatiently taps her foot making me feel nervous like hell. "I-I don't.... (took a deep breath) I think it's better to give him a chance" I nervously shut my eyes tight preparing for the worst.

"(sigh) Fine!! And if.. IF he breaks your heart again even for a tiny tiny slightest bit... I won't hold back... I'll NOT SPARE HIM OKAYYY!! YOU GOT THAT!" she warned making me shiver from her seriousness. "O-Okay I promise I'll be o-okay" 

"Now come here... (She hugs you tight)... ohh and Y/n (Sigh) your mom wants to see you desperately... she cries a lot and your dad is ready to forgive you.. I think it's time for you to meet them" she exclaimed sorrowfully.

I'm a failure, aren't I.... I'm not in a good relationship with either of my parents or him.. what am I doing with my life.. why do I keep on hurting everyone... I missed my mom and dad too like crazy but... I'm too ashamed to meet them.. I can't face them now... first I need to work things out in my life and I will surely beg them for forgiveness... "Ela... let me shower first and let's talk about this later okay" with that I push her out of my room not even bothering to hear her protest. 

After a very long hot shower, I lay on my bed memorizing the past events that have been happening till now... It's kinda very interesting to think about it, to be honest... From starting till now I have faced almost every single situation in my life, from break-up to patch-up, from betrayal to loyal, from jealousy to admiration, from shameful to shameless..... I sometimes wonder why are these things happening to me but also thank god that this has happened to me or else my life would exceptionally be very bland and boring.

A Series of questions keeps on popping out of my mind. Did I do the right thing by forgiving him? I think it's for the best for everyone... right? Am I dragging myself in a danger again?....

Sometimes I feel like coming here was my huge mistake.. and sometimes I feel like I did the right thing by coming here....

What I'm really confused about is WHY DID I LOVE HIM SO FRICKIN MUCH??? JUST WHYYY?? Yeahhh I admit how gorgeous he is... I'm aware of that but... I.... I don't... know... I just....

After a period of mental hibernation, I brush off my thoughts and get ready to go out for a walk in the hope of taking a break from my recently hyperactive mind. I changed into a simple outfit, glance one last time in the mirror and finally head out of my apartment.

 I changed into a simple outfit, glance one last time in the mirror and finally head out of my apartment

I was calmly walking in the park until a notification came on my phone. I mentally scream and jump unable to hide my happiness "BOARD MEETING TOMORROW 2:00 PM SHARP, DINNER INCLUDED."  the message read. I hastily left the park heading towards my apartment ready to dive into my closet to select my outfit for tomorrow.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Jungkook has been in a euphoric state and has been in his own world smiling and occasionally giggling on his own, confusing his clueless yet suspicious 5 brothers. "Something happened yesterday right??" Taehyung excitedly exclaimed earning a pair of dewy innocent eyes.

"Did YOU TWO HAVE SE-" 

"PARK JIMIN!!" Jin cuts him off before he goes any further with the question. "Kook don't keep us in the dark.. Look all of us are dying to know" Namjoon said in a stern voice .

"W-where is Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook innocently asked hoping he could change the topic as it is very awkward for him BUT.... he was wrong... veryyy wrong.

"(Chuckled) This is interesting Jungkook...This is not so you... You usually used to be so bold... and RUDE.."Namjoon being the smartest tries to provoke Jungkook which works very easily.

"W-Who says I was t-trying to change topics! I-I was just concerned about Yoongi hyung since I didn't see him, I was gonna tell you guys everything-" he hastily explains like a kid caught for stealing chocolate and tries to explain himself. Everyone burst out laughing at his cuteness

"Okay okay cut the crap guys, Jungkookie don't mind them, you can tell us whenever you are ready okay... we are always ready to hear your story.." Hoseok tries to calm the very red Jungkook 

He slowly starts explaining "W-well the thing is... (Deep breath) as far as I can remember we ate together and a c-call came.. after that I don't know what I did but she... she left angrily... I beg her to give me another chance but... s-she...(Starts breaking down)"

"Shhh Shhh It's okay... Just give her some time" Jin hug the trembling maknae followed by everyone...

 Just give her some time" Jin hug the trembling maknae followed by everyone

***************************************

I'm soo sorry for the late update guys... I'm having a bit of a situation right now.... my granny passed away and I could focus on writing.. I'm so sorry guys... ~_~

Here's a cute photo of bts as an apology...