🌷CHAPTER~22

JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

I tried my best to calm my nerves . . . I really don't know why I'm so nervous. The party has already begun 30 minutes ago but I can't find Y/n anywhere. Is she not coming?

After an hour, I gave up looking for her.. I can confirm that she's not coming Hum... I got excited about nothing! Why did I get extra care about my looks today? Jeon Jungkook you and your luck!!
I don't know why but I'm angry at myself.. Very angry!!
"Oh isn't that Y/n!" Taehyung hyung excitedly exclaim. I was about to turn but I could see everyone's eyes on her.. Murmer and whisper suddenly filled the hall.. Curiosity took over me.. I hastily turn towards the side where everyone is looking and.....
I.... Saw.. An angel... Standing shyly near the entrance... "Wow..." unconsciously escape from my mouth... How can a human being be this beautiful?...
"So pretty!!" I could hear Yoongi hyung but I didn't bother to protest since he's telling the truth... I don't wanna look away from the angelic face even for a second.. I was encouraging myself to ask her for a dance but...
"Miss, Can I have the first dance with you?" Yoongi hyung took her hand and left for the dance floor... What the! When did Yoongi hyung become this Bold?
I glared at them as they smile sweetly at each other while moving their body along with the melody of the music... Jealousy burns inside me and I feel like I'm about to explode any second. Why are they smiling at each other? What are they talking about? They look like a really sweet couple- what the fuck am I thinking!!

 Why are they smiling at each other? What are they talking about? They look like a really sweet couple- what the fuck am I thinking!!

I have to do something or else I'll go insane any minute.... I straighten my suit still glaring at them continuously and when I came back to my senses I was already there behind them. I confidently grab Yoongi hyung's shoulder stopping them from dancing.
"I think it's my turn now" I politely said still glaring at Yoongi hyung. He chuckled and nod, handing over Y/n's hand gently to me. Why the fuck do I feel so competitive?
As soon as I lock my eyes with her dazzling one, my body softens... She's so beautiful.... And she's....mine...
Mesmerised by her beauty I unconsciously mumble "Gorgeous" taking her in my arms. Our body smoothly starts dancing in the rhythm of the music. My hands unconsciously grab her elegant thin waist as our bodies melt like a fluid in each other's embrace. We dance our hearts out as if the spotlight is on us....I wish this moment would last forever....

AUTHOR'S POV:-Everything was calm until they decided to have a drinking competition "let's bet how many glasses of champaign we can drink, the less they drink, they have to become a slave for their opponent for a week!" Jimin announced glaring at ...

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Everything was calm until they decided to have a drinking competition "let's bet how many glasses of champaign we can drink, the less they drink, they have to become a slave for their opponent for a week!" Jimin announced glaring at Taehyung. Everything started with both of them as they are always competing with each other "Deal! But I hardly get drunk keep that in mind" Taehyung glared back hyping up his opponent "Ah guys! Let's keep Y/n out of this since she's a woman" Jungkook said boosting the competitive stamina inside you. You scoff loudly earning attention from all 7 of them "You mean since she's a woman it'll be hard to beat her isn't it?" you glared at him as you said that, speechless Jungkook tried to clear the misunderstanding "I-I mean-" but you cut him off  "I'll join the competition! And Mr Jeon Jungkook You will be my opponent" you point at him still glaring at his soul How dare he takes me as a weakling!
After a few rounds of glasses, all of you are pretty drunk especially you and Jungkook since both of you are not good with alcohol "One hic- more!" You gulp down one more glass earning a frustrating groan from Jungkook "Hya! Stop it!" Yoongi tried to stop you both but being the most stubborn competitors you both ignore him "Here's mine" he then gulps down one more glass making you both even  "Aishhh.... ST -hic-OP IT!" you said between your hiccups, he then lifts one more glass and gulps down smirking at his victory

 ST -hic-OP IT!" you said between your hiccups, he then lifts one more glass and gulps down smirking at his victory

"I win" his smirk grew wider. Not wanting to lose you picked up another glass but he stop you "Your turn is already over and you already lose" he took the glass from you. Frustrated you admit the defeat "Fine! What do you want me to do then!" not wanting to show him you are weak, you confidently ask him thinking that you'll show him how confident you are... Foolish step indeed...
"Since you have to do whatever I say for a week-"
"Only for today... I won't do anything after today... I'm too busy to waste my time on you" you rudely commented offending him a little bit "umm Okay... Take me home then" he said as he gets up to leave "B-But you have your own car-" he cuts you off  "You lose remember" with that he walked out probably smirking at his victory. You don't have any choice now, bitting goodbyes to the 6 drunk boys, you hastily walk towards your car.
.
.
After a long silent ride, you finally reach your once shared mansion "Get off!" you rudely blurted out
. "I'm tired~ carry me to my bed" Jungkook whined with his eyes closed, not having any choice you roughly dragged him, both of you stumbling here and there finally reaching his bedroom. Both of you flop down on the soft bed, with one deep breath you struggle to wiggle out of his arms "Y/n-ya~" not knowing whether it's your drunk mind or your true self, you found his voice sweet and melodious...
He hovers above you staring deep into your eyes, without any other word he softly starts kissing your lips you didn't respond for a while but then you gave in. You wrap your hands around his neck deepening the kiss.. His hands slowly reach for your back as you arch your back making it easy for him to take off the hook of your dress. "Y/n-ya I miss you so much" he whispers between the kisses as he successfully takes off the hook, he slowly starts sliding off your dress but you stop him... "Jungkook-ah" you tried to protest but he starts kissing your neck which is a very sensitive part of you, instantly melting into his kisses you slowly let go of the dress letting him slide off of you completely leaving you only in your undies "Beautiful" he whispered into your ears arousing you even more "Jungkook-ah" you softly moan his name  "Yes princess" he said in a very low seductive voice.
His hand softly starts massaging your boobies as he keeps on kissing and licking your neck. You arch your back not being able to think anything but him and only him, your mind becomes blank as he keeps on pleasuring you... And you liked it... In fact, you loved it....

*****************************************Ahhhhh guysssss I'm so bad at writing sensual stuffs

Ahhhhh guysssss I'm so bad at writing sensual stuffs... I am still working really hard on this... I'm so shy writing this things!!🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣😆😆😖😖😅😅