🌷CHAPTER~ 13

JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

I inhale the very familiar scent and slowly open my eyes to see... Y/n sleeping peacefully beside me. Knowing this is a dream, I hug her close, kiss her forehead and slowly close my eyes smiling, At least she's here with me in my dreams.. thank you for visiting me in my dreams Y/n...  

After what feels like a minute I again open my eyes to see that Y/n is not there anymore... I knew it... I knew it was just a dream.. but... it felt so real... I feel like I could even feel her breathing.. god please don't torture me like this...

Uff my head.. it's killing me!! I hate hangovers but I always ended up drinking so much.. why did I do that jeezz.. 

I drag my body into the washroom and took a quick warm shower. Feeling hungry, I hastily dress up and make my way towards the kitchen only to find a..... random girl again.

 random girl again

I did it again.. Don't tell me I brought a random girl again and didn't remember any shits after drinking hella much ... I need to stop this shits... get your act together Jeon Jungkook!!

I mentally cursed at myself and accidentally release a deep sigh alerting her of my presence. She dramatically and slowly turns around revealing her to be ... Y-Y/n!! What the Fu*k!! Am I still dreaming!!! 

 Y-Y/n!! What the Fu*k!! Am I still dreaming!!! 

"Stop Staring at me like that Koo- I mean Mr. Jeon" she said in a supposedly stern voice but not stern enough for me to stop me from smiling like a creep. She fully turns towards, me still glaring but I don't mind at all... the important thing is that she is HERE WITH ME UNDER The SAME ROOF IN The SAME ROOM BREATHING THE SAME AIR ONLY ME AND HER WITH NO ONE TO INTERRUPT..

 the important thing is that she is HERE WITH ME UNDER The SAME ROOF IN The SAME ROOM BREATHING THE SAME AIR ONLY ME AND HER WITH NO ONE TO INTERRUPT

"STOP THATT!!!" She angrily throws a towel on my face blocking my view and making me drown further in my euphoric state. "I uhh I've made the breakfast for you and this doesn't mean that I forgive you... I still h-hate YOU!!" she scoffs turning her back on me Ouch!! That hurts. I don't realize when but I ran towards her and back hug her small frame "Even though it's just a dream I fu*kin don't care.. Don't wake me up... Please... I missed you so much Y/n~" I softly kissed her nape earning a cute giggle from her Gosh I love her so frickin much.

"Idiot!! You are not dreaming! And stop doing that.. It tickles" She continues on giggling leaving me speechless and then IT HITS ME... Everything... that happens... last night... Me arriving late at the party....Greetings at the party.. she calling Oppa to others and Mr. Jeon to me... Me singing and breaking down in front of everyone.... her hugging a g-guy and saying how much they love each other and shits... and me drinking the hell out and knocking out in the middle of a street... Seeing Y/n and saying that she loves and missed me and I thought that I was dead for a second..... a male and female voice arguing... someone lifting me and I thought that I was kidnaped..... and me hugging Y-Y/n thinking that it was just a dream and blabbering about how much I loved her..... EMBARRASSING!!

I suddenly release her from my embrace instantly breaking my heart from the sudden emptiness.. She is someone else's girl now... "I-I am s-sorry" I mumbled feeling defeated as well as ashamed. "Huh? oh Yeah, you should be... my back feels numb from carrying you" She dramatically stretch her back and continue on serving the breakfast unaware of how I am feeling right now. 

Are you happy with him? 

Have you forgotten about us? 

What do you mean by you still love me when you are with someone else? 

Do you miss me like I missed you? 

So many questions keep on arising in my mind but I didn't have the courage to ask her..

"Come have a seat" She drags my frozen body towards the dining table forcefully making me sit down. She clears her throat making it obvious as she settles down in front of me. She looks around the room with a sweet smile plastered on her face "how did you manage to keep everything exactly the same as before?" she asked making me startled. "Don't tell me that you think I have forgotten everything Jeon Jungkook" she raised one eyebrow as she slowly starts digging into her food.

"I...I just..." What the hell is wrong with you Jeon Jungkook... You're such a fuckin coward.

"I loved it" She mumble quietly, nearly audible but I manage to hear it. A brim of happiness spread through my entire body making my once icy cold body becomes warmer and warmer every second and I know that I am blushing at this point.

"Y-Y/n do you-" (her phone rings) damn what perfect timing.. I just gather up the courage to bombard her with questions!!!!

"Excuse me" She excuses herself and walks out of the room while talking to her phone making me hella curious. Great JUST GREAT!!

"Okay, I'm coming" She hung up the phone and hastily gather up her things making him confused as well as cautious at the same time. She stops whatever she's doing in a midway and looks at me with teary eyes Did I do something wrong??  Did I make her uncomfortable again!

"I-I guess this is it... I.. I have to go now J-Jungkook" she mumbles breaking my heart again and again. I could literally feel the pain in her tone. She hesitates a little but slowly makes her way towards the exit STOP HER YOU COWARD!!
"Please don't go Y/n " my words came out rather weak than what I intended them to but fortunately she stops on her track. I muster up all my courage, holding back the tears that were threatening to fall any moment, and told myself to be a man and stop her it's now or never...
"P-please don't leave me again.."

*********************
Guys sorry for not uploading regularly... I promise I will upload regularly from now on... Every Sunday.... ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much for reading.....😘😘💟💟