🌷CHAPTER~19

YOONGI'S POV:-
Whenever she expresses the value of our friendship, the pain in my heart increases slowly........hearing her say 'God sends me to help her mood' I couldn't control myself...It feels like my heart is about to stop beating.... I know what she says was innocent but It hurts like hell.. Knowing that she can never be mine, knowing that I can never express the love of her torment's me like anything.... Y/n-ya please don't show that I'm important in your life.... it's hard for me to stay away from you.....I'm trying to avoid you so that I can control this stupid heart of mine.
" Hyung! You okay? Why are you crying?" Hoseok startles me..I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't realise that I'm crying SHOOT!! "Hum?" I act as if I'm clueless
" You were crying just now Hyung... don't try to hide Hyung it's okay to cry sometimes" I was taken aback by his words and I could feel myself getting emotional again "Hoseokah.... Your hyung is not a good person (starts sobbing)I-I....I made a huge mistake that I can forgive" He softly pats my back continuously saying "it's okay hyung mistakes are meant to happen". Why does this hurts so fuckin much? I can't take it anymore.

 Why does this hurts so fuckin much? I can't take it anymore

AUTHOR'S POV:-
"Mr & Mrs. Y/L/N ( your last name) I-I'm Jeon Jungkook....p-please open the door" He doesn't really know how he get here and what he'll get after this but he thinks it's worth taking the risk if it Y/n would forgive him. "Mr and Mrs-" (The door opened). Without any second thought, he enters in hope of confessing everything. He thought in mind that he will apologise until they forgive him and that he will do whatever they told him to do... He will beg them until they forgive him..
As he walks into the living room, he is greeted by Mr. And Mrs. Y/L/N...they looked so tired and weak, and the once bubbly father becomes so gloomy and devastated breaking my heart even more.
"Jungkook-ah please have a seat.. I will prepare tea for you" Mrs. Y/L/N weakly gesture to him to have a seat "No Mrs.Y/L/N I-"
" jungkook-ah call me mother, you are just like my own son hum" that's when he started breaking down, knowing that they cared so much about him and what he gave in return just disgust himself.
"Mr- a-mm m-mother I... I'm so sorry... I-it's all my fault.. I make her suffer I was such a fool...please forgive me" he kneel sobbing uncontrollably... Every single detail of the past replaying in his mind... Guilt engulfing his whole body he narrates the whole story from start till the end where Y/n angrily left yesterday... Y/n's mother slaps Jungkook out of frustration pouring her eyes out "Why you evil monster... What did my poor daughter do to deserve your sinful tortures" Jungkook gladly accepts all kinds of punishment they are willing to give him... He accepts all the harsh words they are using on him... He thinks that he deserves it ....
"Jeon Jungkook" Y/n's father stood up from his seat. Anger boiling inside him but he kinda feels like it's part of his fault too. He and Jungkook's father arrange the marriage without them knowing and they didn't have any choice but to agree to their decision. "Jungkook I know you had to give up your future due to this marriage but... Y/n is such an innocent soul... You shouldn't have blamed her for anything... H-how could you torture her for what she didn't even do hum?? You..... You don't deserve my daughter... Because of you, our family has been torn apart... Because she is away from us" He couldn't hold back his tears, missing his daughter dearly he cling to his heart unable to bear the pain he is feeling.
"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... Please give me another chance to take care of her... I will do anything... Please give me another chance.... To make up for what I did in the past... Please" Jungkook beg again and again ignoring the embarrassment he is feeling. "Fine.... Bring her here and I will give you one last chance... If you hurt her once more.. I will kill you with my own hands..." desperate to see his daughter he gave in easily.. He is willing to do anything he can only if he could see her daughter again... Only if her daughter would come back...

 Only if her daughter would come back

Y/N'S POV:-
(CONVERSATION)

I told you not to take decisions hurriedly! You were the one who ignored me -:ELA👩🏻‍🦰

Y/N 🥲:- I knowwww... But you guys left me alone here... How can I figure it out myself?

We don't have any choice... And remember we told you to come with us but You insist on staying back since your can't leave your cute little innocent motherfucker!! -:ELA👩🏻‍🦰

Y/N🥲:-Heyyy.... That wasn't my fault you know... And he is not that of a bad person, he was just -

Just what!! Have you forgotten already? He HURT YOU Y/N... Not only once not only twice... He frickin hurt you several fuckin times and you still want to give him a chance FINE!! I'll understand.. But please think twice before you take any crucial steps -:ELA👩🏻‍🦰

Y/N🧚‍♀️:- I know! I'm trying my best and I'll make him know what he did to me... How much he hurt me!

Umm.. Let's see.. And if you get hurt again, you will see.. Oh! By the way, when are you going to meet your parents? -ELA👩🏻‍🦰

Y/N🧚‍♀️:- I will soon...

What do you mean by soon!! Your parents are getting old Y/n .. They did nothing wrong. Why are you making them suffer? -ELA👩🏻‍🦰

Y/N🧚‍♀️:- It's not them! I-it's me and you clearly know it, Elina! How can I show them my face when jar the one veto left them in trouble.. I ruin their long friendship with Mr. Jeon.

But..... Hmmmm... Fine! It's up to you.. But remember this doesn't do anything stupid that you'll regret after.. Everything is not permanent.-ELA👩🏻‍🦰

Y/N🧚‍♀️:- I know what you're trying to say.. I'm tired Ela talk to you later bye!

Hmmmm.... Okay bye but don't forget to table to your parents as soon as- -:ELA👩🏻‍🦰

(HANGS UP)

I hang up the call knowing what she is trying to say. I know.. I know that I've been avoiding the topic of my parent's t-that's because I.. I'm a failure. I ruin their hopes and happiness mom dad.. I promise I'll come to see you soon...I'm sorry for being a coward... I just don't have enough courage to face you guys yet! Please wait for some time..I miss you both so much....

*******************************How's the story going guys? I've started uploading a new book of Jimin call Love/Lust

How's the story going guys? I've started uploading a new book of Jimin call Love/Lust.... Please check that out too... ❤️❤️❤️