🌷CHAPTER~ 14

JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

"P-please don't leave me again" I beg even though I already know the answer. "Y/nya~ please give me a chance to at least explain myself" I couldn't hold back anymore please answer me Y/n please say something...

"I-I'm sorry" why is she apologizing? Am I not getting another chance? No that can't be.. I can't live without her.. I-I love her so much...

"Everything was a misunderstanding Y/n.. That day... I didn't touch her not even her hair please... Please believe me.. she.. she drugged me and when I woke up I was in the same room with....h-her... I-I swear Y/n I only Love you.." that's when she yelled at me.

"STOP IT JEON JUNGKOOK I HAVE HEARD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHITS!!" she panted heavily and when she turns around she was already in tears... I-I make her cry again.

"I'm soo sorry Y/n.. please don't cry..." I cup her face in hope of comforting her but she snaps back "Enough apologizing Jungkook.. You have hurt me enough. You.... (Sigh) I-I shouldn't have come here... I... Shouldn't be here.."  she.... She's gone... And here I am crying and begging for her not to go when she's not even here to listen... Yoongi hyung is right I-I'm a coward.

 Yoongi hyung is right I-I'm a coward

Y/N'S POV:-

"No Elina he didn't mean to... And everything was just a mistake.. I-I saw the sincerity in his eyes" for the tenth time I'm defending Jungkook for no fuckin reason... "Why are you so protective over him!!" She snaps back .. wait a second what the hell protective.. PROTECTIVE!!! WHO? ME!   " I am NOT-"
"Don't even think of denying it JEON Y/N!! (you smiled)... Look! look how happy she is when I say Jeon Y/n... You could have got hurt you dumb ass!!" Eric dramatically hold her as she lashes out at me. Feeling scared I let out a nervous chuckle "I told you he won't... What happened in the past was just a mistake... A misunderstanding" I explained in a small voice knowing that I'm pissing her off more.
"MISTAKE!" I jumped a little from her sudden yell "WHAT do you mean by mistake Y/n! After all these years of struggling are you thinking of forgiving him that easily??" She's already red from all the yelling and I feel sorry but I... I want them to understand Jungkook like I do... "What are you thinking Y/n... Don't fall into his trap... Don't act like you know everything only after spending one night with him!" Oops.. caught me off guard, flustered and unable to deny I sigh in defeat "I-Its not about that..." Isn't it??

She let out a very deep sigh "And you! (Point towards her boyfriend Eric) Why did you leave her alone there you potato!!" I can feel how scared Eric is right now so me being me will defend him YES!!
"He doesn't have anything to do with this Ela... I forced him to leave me... I was the one who forcefully kick him out of the mansion.. so please don't blame him"  Yes... I will stand strong for my friend. She instantly goes silent and glares at both of us with her fuming eyes making us feel small.
"FINE!! (Startled) I know that you still love him from the very beginning Y/n but please... Be careful.. don't give in that easily.. you were hurt.. please remember that.. no matter what decision you take we will support you but please BE CAREFUL OKAY!!"  she sits down beside me frustrated by my changeable mind.. I know I know.. I hated him just a day ago and here I am defending the shit out of him and admitting that I love him...   "You are right Ela... I-I need to rest please" she frowns but understands what I'm trying to say. "Okay, dear... Get some rest" she drags Eric with her and dashes out of my room.