🌷CHAPTER~24

Y/N'S POV:-

It's been almost like 2 weeks since I've been avoiding everyone including Ela and Eric as well as Hoseok oppa and Yoongi oppa and most importantly Jungkook. He came almost like every day knocking on my door and pleading for me to open as if I easily would.

I'm still upset at the fact that he easily told me to forget our past... Like how could I? After all the things that he did.. If he wants my forgiveness he should beg he should prove that he has changed and realize the struggles that I faced.. Instead, he told me to forget the past! Well, F*ck you Jeon Coconut head!!

Missed calls and Messages filled my notification from everyone. A Part of me feels relief knowing that there are peoples who cared and worried about me and a part of me feels sad and sorry knowing that I'm purposely avoiding them even though they have been on my side the whole time.

The reason why I'm avoiding them is because
ONE! I'm sad and want to be alone
TWO! For my reckless behaviour that night and
THREE! I'm not feeling well... I feel weak.. I don't know if it's because I've been avoiding food or lack of sunlight.. I just felt sick!!

My phone keeps on buzzing for 2 hours straight and when I looked at the caller ID It says Hoseok Oppa.

I was about to press decline but my dumb ass thumb accidentally pressed answer instead

Hoseok :- "SHE'S PICKING UP!!! HELLO Y/N!!!! Y/NN!!!-"

As soon as I pressed answer he yelled.. I don't know to whom but I hastily cut it off. He called again but this time I  decided to pick up

Hoseok:- "H-HYAA! DON'T HANG UP Y/N!!"

he yelled once again.. I had to distance my phone away from my poor ears from his loud voice

"I won't... calm down Oppa" :- Y/n

I giggle lightly at his sound of breath, breathing heavily as if he ran a marathon

Hoseok :- "How can you laugh at a moment like this Y/n aishh you scared the hell out of us"

"Who do mean by Us?" :Y/n

Hoseok :- "Of course Yoongi hyung me Jimin Taehyung Namjoon Jin hyung and jk"

He mumbled the last name but I manage to hear it..

"But why?" :-Y/n

Hoseok :- "What do you mean by why? We have been trying to contact you for days and you simply ignore us-"

(Yoongi snatch the phone)

Yoongi:- "Y/n! Y/n are you okay? I'm worried about you..."

I smiled unconsciously

"Yup I'm perfectly fine..."-: Y/n

Yoongi:- "Can we come over?... please open the door"

I hesitate a little bit

"Who we?" -:Y/n

Yoongi:- "Don't worry Y/n.. It's just me and Hoseok"

A sigh of relief left my mouth

"Um, O-Okay.."-:Y/n