🌷CHAPTER~27

YOONGI'S POV:-
Why the fuck did I say that!! Yoongi what the fuck is wrong with you....

As soon as I blurted those words out, Jungkook stayed silent... His body violently trembles as he cries his heart out... I wanted to console him but my body didn't follow my command..

"W-what's going on?" Jimin and Taehyung came in rushing confused by the scene before them "Kook why are you crying... Are you okay?" Jimin sits down beside Jungkook slightly hugging his trembling body..

"Hyung what did you do?" Taehyung growled at me only to stop by Hoseok "Guys stop this shits already... Instead of fighting like a kid why don't we sit and talk like a real man" Hoseok concluded earning the attention of Jungkook.

Jungkook suddenly stood up with his teary eyes and looked at me sorrowfully I fucked up...

"H-Hyung... I... Never in my life ever imagine being alone since I get to know you all... But... My immature self ruins everything... And now here I am being broken and lonely (He chuckles between his tears)... Thank you for being there for me when I need you guys... And please tell Y/n that I deeply feel regret for what I did in the past....And it's tormenting me every single day.... I am going to accept my punishment.... Take good care of her child... And I... I miss her" he seems like he is struggled to say those words and it's my fault... I did this... Even on that day... I was the reason why Y/n misunderstood him and today too I am the reason why he misunderstood Y/n... Why am I such a coward... I should explain it to him... to her... to every one... but I couldn't... being a coward I am... I just stood there and watch as Jungkook left the place in tears...

What have you done Yoongi?

What have you done Yoongi?... Go after him and tell him that Y/n is carrying his child... Stop being a fuckin coward... I keep yelling in my mind but I didn't move an inch..

"H-Hyung I have a bad feeling about this" Jimin mumbled under his breath.

"Shoot!! Tae and Jimin go after him I'll pick Y/n up and meet you there in his place" I drag Hoseok with me as we proceed towards Y/n's place and fortunately she was there walking outside her apartment building.