🌷CHAPTER~7

JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

"Sorry everyone the traffic was very heavy... Sorry for keeping you waiting" I froze not moving an inch... everything went silent.... only her heels tapping on the floor can be heard as she makes her way opposite to Mr. Kang.
I couldn't look up... My head hangs low.. A-am I dreaming.. is it really you??.. I wanna look at you so bad but my body is not following my commands... 
"Hello, Good afternoon I'm Y/N, CEO of Bighit Company. Nice to meet you" It's her... I knew it it's her... My eyes widen as her sweet mellifluous voice keeps on ringing in my ears... 
I could feel my eyes getting wetter..No Please stop not now please not in front of her ...anywhere but please not in front of her....P-Please 
"
amm Mr. Jeon" snapping me out of my thought I look up at Mr. Kang who is looking at me in confusion. My eyes followed to the tender hands reaching out in front of me. I gulp hard swallowing the knot forming in my throat..  I gently let my hand engulf her soft delicate hand shaking it lightly "N-nice to m-meet you too.. I-I... I'm Jeon Jungkook" slowly looking up at the owner of the hand. She...she's beautiful... Her sparkling eyes carry a whole lot of emotions that once comforts me all the time, her delicate red lips, her soft cheeks.. She looks as beautiful as she was before... s-she's smiling... I love her smile.. I hope I'm the reason for that smile... Will I be able to make her smile like that again?? 
"Am Mr. Jeon" Namjoon Hyung lightly tap my back bringing me back to reality.. I hastily let go of her hand and apologize... This is gonna be a lot harder than I thought..

The meeting had ended a few minutes ago and here I am in my office surrounded by concern-looking hyungs comforting me as I cry my eyes out. "H-Hyung it's her... t-that's my Y/n" I mumbled between my sobs. "We know Kook..." Jimin hyung hugs me as I continue on pouring my eyes out. "I'm sorry" Namjoon hyung apologizes. I shake my head disagreeing with the fact that he keeps on blaming himself "N-No hyung i-its my fault.. I did this to myself.. I deserve this" I stood up making my hyungs startled at my sudden action.. "I....I need to g-go" I storm out not wanting to stay there anymore.. I could hear them calling my name but I can't... I can't be here.. at least for now... I wanna be alone....

I continue on walking aimlessly letting my foot carry me to where ever they wanted to and soon realized that I'm standing in front of our once shared mansion. Why? Why do I have to be here of all places... I let myself slide down on the front door not wanting to enter inside.. it hurts... It hurts like hell... My body felt numb.. I'm exhausted.. my head hurts from crying the whole day but still, my tears don't seem to stop streaming down my cheeks.. Continuous hiccups escape from my mouth as I let myself sob uncontrollably... I looked pathetic.. I'm a coward, aren't I? 

I miss you Y/n... I wanna hold you and apologize to you again and again till you forgive me.... Do you.... do you miss me??? I....I'm scared Y/n.. p-please come back to me... I-i'm sorry... I'm so sorry..

 I'm so sorry

YOONGI'S POV:-

It's Y/n... S-she's back.. I widen my eyes looking at the female figure walking hastily towards the elevator... Is she here to meet Jungkook? Should I go and talk to her? Wait Jungkook is in a meeting now... Did Jungkook know she's coming? A-are they back together again?..

I wanted to ask so many questions to her... I want to embrace her and yell at her for disappearing like that.. But can I? Do I have a right to do that? I'm a nobody to her....
I can't do anything but to observe from a distance.. I quickly wipe away the tears that are threatening to fall before nobody notices them. "H-Hyung Isn't that Y/N??" Hoseok questioned pointing at the women entering the elevator. "Oh My God! Is this even real!! Hyung she's finally back!" He squeals like a little fanboy being a hyper sunshine as always. I force myself a smile and nod lightly barely holding back the tears forming in my eyes. 

Hoseok pulls me towards Taehyung who is scolding the employees for coming late at work. "Taehyung-ah Y/n is here!! She's finally here" Hoseok yelled cheerfully making Taehyung's jaw drop for a second. "Let's go!" With that, they both pull me towards the elevator, pressing the botton impatiently like a happy kid grabbing attention from the surroundings. 

We were soon greeted by Jin hyung and Jimin outside the conference room with worried as well as astonished expressions. Is it because of Y/n? Are they back together? Stop it Yoongi they love each other, stop being an idiot. We slowly make our way towards the glass door but my frowning face was soon replaced by a confused one. What is going on? why are they shaking hands like a business partner? D-Don't tell me-

"Y/n is the CEO of Bighit company" Jin hyung explained clearing our confusion... What!! D-did Jungkook know about this? By the look of Jungkook, he seems to be shocked as well... Is he okay? He's shaking a lot... He's spacing out the whole meeting.. I'm sorry Kook.. I can't be there for you... I'm embarrassed by myself.. I develop feelings for your girl.. I'm sorry Jungkook... Your hyung is very sorry...

 Your hyung is very sorry

***************************************

Guys how's the story going so far????