🌷CHAPTER~26

**Y/n's mom=Eomeonim (which is mom in Korean)**

AUTHOR'S POV:-

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

"H-hello Eomeonim-" -: Jungkook

Eomeonim:- "When are you bringing my Y/n?"

"I-I.... Eomeonim please give me some time... I will surely bring Y/n to you soon" -: Jungkook

Eomeonim:- "Jungkook you know we have high hopes on you? Even after what you did to her... We are still willing to give you a chance but we are running out of patience"

"I-I'm really sorry E-Eomeonim, please... I promise I will bring her to you soon... Please give me a week" -: Jungkook

Eomeonim:- "(Sigh) Fine only a week... And if you don't bring her to us by the end of this week then .... I  think you should erase her existence from your memory"

"Y-Yes Eomeonim I promise I'll bring her within this week... P-Please doesn't lose hope in me... I-I can't live without her Eomeonim please I-" -: Jungkook

Y/n's mom hangs up the call not even letting Jungkook finish his words... Feeling devastated Jungkook flopped down on the floor... His entire body trembling from nervousness and hopelessness "Y/nie-ya... I can't.... I can't take this anymore...." He cried his heart out clinching on his chest...

On the other hand, his 6 brothers were worried sick about him... He hasn't been himself since the day Y/n left him an uncountable times 3 weeks ago... He's not coming to the office , not eating properly, nor talking to anyone except asking about Y/n... Most of the nights he'll be crying in his dark lonely mansion or in front of Y/n's apartment secretly hoping to have a glance of her..

But he's glad that Y/n allows Hoseok and Yoongi to be with her and knowing that his hyungs are taking care of her makes him feel at ease..

A knock on his gigantic door awakens him from his not so refreshing nap... He doesn't even know when did he fall asleep but it's not the time to think about that.

He drags his tired body towards the door and opens it slowly only to be greeted by hugs from the two teddy bears..

"Hyaaaaa! We thought something happen to you! Why is your place so frickin dark? Are you a vampire?" Jimin lightly scolds his maknae friend trying to make the place sound more lively. Taehyung hastily turn the switch on blinding Jungkook since he's been staying in the dark for too long.. It takes time for him to adjust to the sudden brightness..

"K-Kookie-ya... We're you crying again?" Taehyung worriedly asks grabbing the attention of Jimin. Both of them looked at Jungkook with worried and concerned eyes I wish if you could share your hardships with us Jungkookah was the only thing in their mind

"Why are you here hyung?" his voice sounds groggy from all the crying and yellings... Clearing his throat once again he starts explaining with his usual lame excuses "I just woke up that's why" avoiding eye contact with them.