🌷CHAPTER~32

"Jungkook-ah!! JUNGKOOKKKKKKK!!" The thumping sound of his foot gets louder and louder as he gets closure to our room but I continue yelling his name khehehe~

"JUNGKOOOKKKKK!!!!!"

"oh my god, what happen???" I burst out laughing at his reaction... slightly parted lips wide dewy eyes messy hair... Worried, fearful and Confused were written all over his face Oopsss but I didn't mean to scare him...That... much....

"Babe? You okay?" he worriedly checks my body as I continue on giggling at his action

"Baee~~ Why are you laughingg~~" he whines as he thumps his leg like an angry little kid

"Ummm... actually I'm craving for something spicy" I manage to say between my laughter wiping away the tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

"So all your shouting is just for this spicy food?? (You nod) whyyyyyyy~ I was sooo scared you know!!" He pouted sulking down avoiding my eyes Awww is my little bunny mad...

"Where's my food?" I whine lightly punching his arms... Yeah yeah, I'm trying to act cute ya know.... hopefully it works... fingers crossed..

it's hard to fight the I need to have the food that I crave instantly or else I die kinda feeling

He let out a frustrated sigh knowing that I won't stop until I get what I want "Wait.. I'll go and get something for you" He cup my face and kissed my forehead making my smile comes back once again He's toooo sweet~

(AFTER 4 MONTHS)

JUNGKOOK'S POV :-

I can't believe it's already the due date... and I'm here trying my best to calm my violently pounding heart and there my 6 idiot brothers comforting each other leaving me alone with my suffering by myself Dude I'm nervous as hell!! I am the one who needs the most comfort here!!!! Helloo!!

Yeah Y/n has gone in for surgery and I was supposed to go in with her but couldn't because of the so-called state of mine, the nurse advised me to wait outside saying that I look more nervous than her and I'll make her more nervous and took Ela inside instead... chh.. I... I'm strong chhh...