🌷CHAPTER~12

Y/N'S POV :-

"Are you sure about it?" Eric asks worriedly... oh yeah I'm in front of our once shared mansion, to be honest, I don't know what I'm thinking but here I am in front of the lovely yet hateful place already knowing that I am defeated. I'm surprised that the password still hasn't changed!!

Eric helped me carry Jungk-... actually, I helped him move Jungkook into his room, laid him on his bed, and tugged his blanket.

With a deep sigh "I-I'll stay for the night Eric" I announced choking Eric on his own saliva. "Are you being serious right now!! Are you listening to yourself??" I am ashamed in front of him but I won't be able to leave him alone in this state.

"Y/N! (sigh) what if he hurt you again?" with hands on his hips probably frustrated by my sudden change of thoughts, I couldn't look up at his face anymore, feeling embarrassed "H-he won't....  t-trust me only this once.. I'll call you early tomorrow morning to pick me up" I hastily push him towards the exit... not being able to bear the heavy atmosphere of awkwardness "OKAY! okay.. chill I'm going but Y/n promise me that you'll inform me as soon as possible if anything happens" I just nod and push him out of the door.. I'm sorry Eric.. I had to..

While calming my breath sweet and gentle aroma lingers through my nostrils helping me calm my nerves instantly... "Lavender" I mumble remembering the bitter-sweet moments in this huge mansion. I walk around the mansion finding every single thing just as same as before. I walk towards the kitchen remembering him cooking breakfast for us for the first time.

FLASHBACK~~

Jungkook shook Y/n lightly waking her up, she groans and turns the other side, falling off from the couch with a loud thud. 'So clumsy' Jungkook thought he couldn't help but smile at her clumsiness "what! who is it!!" she hurriedly raised and jumped up at the couch in a defensive action. That's when Jungkook burst out laughing at her posture 'omg it's so hilarious what is she doing '.

" Oh Jungkook where are you going?" it's her first time, not stuttering in front of him and he loves it "What! are you okay did you hit your head or something?" he said still laughing and walking toward the kitchen to make breakfast "What time is it omgg THE FU*K-.... oops sorry hehe" he was taken aback by her cursing, it was very unusual for her to curse like that and was very interesting and funny for him "no-no Kookie I'll make it" she said running towards the kitchen, 'wait did she just call me by my nickname... cute ' he thought "STOP!!! sit there!! I'm almost done" he stopped her from coming any further. He make a simple breakfast and set it to where Y/n was sitting for both of them, she looked at him surprised at his sudden change.. It was her first time seeing Jungkook make breakfast and being cared for her.

END OF FLASHBACK~~

I unconsciously smiled, it was indeed a very lovely day in our relationship. I slowly walk towards the living room and sit down on the couch with a sigh... looking at the corner of the room where I spend most of the night when Jungkook brought girls back home late at night. A single tear rolled down my cheek. I let out a bitter chuckle remembering the pain in my heart.

I hissed and shake my head violently not wanting to remember any bad memories. With a deep sigh I make my way toward Jungkook's room, slowly and carefully entering the room making sure I won't disturb his beautiful sleep. He looks so peaceful yet very.... sad

I don't know what has gotten into me but I slowly approach him and sat down beside him mesmerized by his beauty

I don't know what has gotten into me but I slowly approach him and sat down beside him mesmerized by his beauty... He-he was once mine..how did I ended up loving you so much Jungkook? Why did you hurt me so much and yet why did you always make me want to be with you? I want to go away far away from you.... but I-I can't.. 

I wish I have the courage to say everything to him but being a coward I am.. I couldn't. Unconsciously my hand gently caress his soft cheeks, I missed him so much.. so fricking much that I was about to go crazy.

Suddenly a hand softly grab mine startling me "shh.. it's okay... come here" Jungkook hush and patted the spot beside him signaling me to lay down which I did without any second thoughts.

 come here" Jungkook hush and patted the spot beside him signaling me to lay down which I did without any second thoughts

He tugs my bangs on my ears and caresses my cheeks softly and hugs me.  I inhale his addicting scent deeply calming my body instantly and slowly closing my eyes , drifting into dreamland. I could faintly hear him saying "I missed you Y/n and I love you so much"... and I wanted to reply but couldn't since I was already falling asleep... I hope this moment would last forever. If this is a dream I wish if no one would wake me up.... 

I love you too Jungkook.... I... lo..v..e.....y......

************************************

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER GUYS...