three

After getting her day ruined she went back home and the first person she meets is her sister Michelle." Why are you here ain't you supposed to be at the company making money that I can spend",she says and smirks.

" At least one of us has to be the responsible and hardworking one otherwise if everything is left for a slut like you who only knows how to spend dad's money and cause scandals our family will fall to ruin", Michelle says.

" What? you thought just because I'm throwing away my life dad will stop loving me? It's not easy to be the disappointment of the family",she says and folds her arms.
The girls have been at war since Amara began living in the Gaxiola mansion when she was five years old.

"Girls please no fighting Tamara honey your grandma is in the study and wants to speak to you", Nora interrupts them.

" You're lucky Nora's here I won't fight with you for her sake", Tamara says and gives Nora a kiss and rushes down stairs.
Nora smiles at her but as soon as Tamara is out of sight her smile turns into a sneer. She holds her daughter by the arm and leads her to her room that faced Tamara.

"Mom why do you and Dad always treat us differently I'm your child too", Michelle angrily says.

" Hush my child you know I love you the most just have patience and work hard at the company and one day all this will be ours and we will kick that little whore out on the streets,all you have to do is work hard,do you think your grandma will leave the company in the hands of that good for nothing Tamara?",she says and caresses Michelle's face and they both smile deviously.

Nora has always been an attractive woman her red hair had always made her look like a seductress but her charms where never enough to charm Victor and so she will the help of his grandfather drugged him for her to conceive Michelle but even that was not enough for him to love her,if not for his grandfather's will stating that marrying her was the only way for him to inherit the company he would have never married her,so when he brought Tamara back she could only accept her and pretend to love her,she even told her daughter to bare the visible favoritism Victor showed .But try by all means to out shine Tamara.  They went to the same university and got the same degrees in Architecture.

"Just work hard soon the company will fall in our hands, everything will be yours and you will trumple Tamara like a bug",she says and they both head down for dinner.
"But Mom you know how much Dad loves that bitch ,what makes you so sure he will not let Grandma leave everything to her?"
" Don't stress your pretty head about that let mother take care of it",she says and kisses her daughter's forehead.

In the study Tamara found her grandmother busy with some documents and the butler Richard was pouring some tea for her.
"It's good to have you back Ms",he says.
"Richard!" I resist the urge to hug him, he's like a grandfather to her. He reached for his pocket and gave her a custard lollipop, he's been doing this since she was little.
"Don't worry I gave her something to calm her",he whispers and walks out.

" So have you made up your mind?",she asks and continues signing papers.
" Yes ",I say and sigh " you win ,you always do ,I don't know why you care so much when you've never liked me",I say and the hand signing through documents pauses.
" I love, you're my granddaughter after all ",she gets up and leads me to the couch by the fire place " you remind me so much of myself", of course I know that everyone says I look like her.
" I've been hard on you for your own good, Victor loves you very much ,I  didn't want you to grow up clueless and defenseless, you're a smart young woman I don't get why you want to throw you life away"
" All I've ever wanted was your approval,I fought and worked so hard",she says her eyes reddening with tears.
" I know"she  says and caresses her cheek, "ever since your mother died your father has been weak that is why I've taken so long to retire ,I don't want people to take advantage and destroy our family".
Tamara looked at her grandmother and wondered what does she meant who wants to destroy and take advantage of them? Her grandmother saw  the confused look on her  face and just smiled at her granddaughter.
"You designed the tree house at age 9 ,come and work at the company",she says.
" Fine only because I want my car back",she says and smiles,she couldn't miss the chance of messing with Michelle.
Suddenly her grandmother's face becomes pale and she begins to violently cough and coughs out a mouthful of blood fainting in her hands.
"Richard! somebody help!grandma! please!",tears are streaming down her face.
The doors bust open and everyone is rushing inside.
"Mom! Sweetie what happened?",her dad asks.
"I don't know we were just talking and then she started coughing and fainted", They call they ambulance and rush her grandma to the hospital,Tamara and her have never gotten along and always argue but she's still her grandma and she still lovey her.
"This is all your fault", Michelle says yanking her elbow as she's about to  enter  her dad's car.
"Are you out of your mind,this is not the time for this bullshit",she says pushing her away and getting into the car.
All the way her dad keeps reassuring her that everything is fine ,maybe it's her fault maybe if only she had just behaved and listened to her non of this would have happened,she knew that she has high blood pressure but she  still went on and disobeyed her , angering her to this point.
"Hey look at me , it's not your fault",her father says kissing her forehead as they waited outside the emergency room.
"If you didn't come back,if only you disappeared,then grandma wouldn't have to worry and get sick", Michelle says.
" Enough it's not your sister's fault",Nora says and smiles at her reassuringly.
The doctor comes out and tries us that grandmother will be okay and it's about time she retired to rest at home.
"Grandma",I cry and throw myself into her arms.
" Mother the doctor said you must stay at home and rest",Nora says.
My grandmother frowns and says that she's fine and as for as a bull.
" No grandmother it's serious you have to stay at home",I say and kiss her cheek.
She turns to Michelle and smiles at her beckoning her to come closer "Michelle my are you hiding over there",
"It's just that I was a little scared",she says and hugs my grandmother.
" Well since I have to retire earlier than I thought, Victor I expect you to take control and  the only person I can trust to work along side your father as Vice president is you Tamara", my grandmother says shocking everyone including me into a dead silence.
"Really? Tamara baby you agreed to work with me?",my dad was beyond extatic .
" It can't be my must it be her , I've worked there for long and I've shown my capabilities I'm more qualified than this slut!", Michelle says and storms off.
" Mother how can you do this the board of directors will never accept it, Michelle has been working so had",Nora says.
" Yes sand she is a chief architect", Victor says, Nora looks at both mother and son and can't believe it she was aware of Victor's favorism but Margaret as well.
Tamara didn't care much and of course she was happy thinking of her pay and all the things she could do with it. Her dad gave back her keys to her car and gave her his credit card so she can do some shopping.

"Michelle needs to find herself,she can't always be competing against her sister,she doesn't have it in her to run the company",
Nora walks out and follows after Michelle, only seeing speeding out of the hospital.
"I hate her!I hate her so much!", Michelle screamed and cried from her room,Nora took the stairs two at a time so she could reach her daughter quickly and stop her from doing anything stupid.
Michelle took a peice of the broken lamp and stabbed at her hand "I hate her ! I hate that bitch!".
Nora quickly took the peice away from her and wrapped her in her arms trying to calm her down " calm down my love it's okay, Richard! Get the first aid kit!".
Michelle kept screaming about how much she hated her sister and wished she could just die or disappear forever.
After finally sedating Michelle,Nora warned the servants not to say a word about this to anyone not even the master.
Since she was young Michelle used to have violent fits and would harm others and also herself.