Thirty Four

Tamara woke up early the next day and was getting ready to go for a run,she didn't know how to face him after what happened last night but she couldn't leave without letting him know so she had waited until Sebastian had come back from his.

"Later I'm going into town to have a few drinks with some friends,I was wondering if you would like to come along", he says awkwardly scratching his neck.

"Sure ",she hurriedly answers and rans out of the house. Sebastian was aware of her presence last night,he knew she saw him,so seeing her react this way made a smile etch itself on his face.

Tamara wore a yellow sundress with sunflowers on it and she put her hair in two ponytails with the same pattern ribbons. Sho wore her boots and grabbed her leather jacket because of how cold it gets when the sun is down.
She walked out of the cottage and found Sebastian already waiting for her. He couldn't help but stare at her. He has never seen her dress this way before,and that dress reached her thighs and swayed a little, making him swallow hard.

He thought of pulling on her ponytails while he penetrated her from behind.

"Shall we?",she said with a smile on her face after seeing how he f**cked her with his eyes. She knew someone with a link like him would find such a cute look attractive.

"Ms-ms Gaxiola you made it '', Fin said as soon as they entered,the little pub was lively as it seemed like everyone in the town was here to watch the game.

"I told you to call me Tamara",she smiled and wrapped her hand around his shoulder, making everyone tease Fin because of how red he became.

She sat down at a table with Sebastian,Fin and some of their friends. They offered her a large glass of beer, making her eyes widen in shock.
"I've never seen this type of glass before", she said, making everyone laugh.
She danced with a lot of men,as it seemed everyone wanted to have a turn with her tonight.
Sebastian watched as she danced with the most sincere smile on her face . "You like Ms I mean Tamara right?", Fin said after seeing how Sebastian looked at Tamara.

"Shut up and drink your beer",he said.

"Oh my ,my feet are killing me",she laughed and sat on Fin's lap making everyone cheer.
"You are the only one that I haven't danced with tonight",she said with her face only an inch away from him.
Fin stiffened as he felt like he was going to have a heart attack, feeling her bear cheeks on his lap.

"Quit playing with the boy before he passes out", Sebastian warned he was fighting the urge to grab her and put her on his own instead and what did she mean Fin was the only one she hadn't danced with? Didn't she see him?.

He moved his glass to his lips looking at her as the song Bennie and the Jets began playing,this is Victor's favorite song and they'd sing along with it whenever he came to pick her and Michelle up from school,so it was also her favorite song. Tamara smiled and winked at him "this is my favorite song!",she screamed and got up onto the bar making everyone cheer, raising their glasses.

Sebastian rolled his eyes at seeing what she was  doing.She always liked climbing high surfaces whenever she became drunk .
Sebastian saw how she struggled to get up onto the bar and knew it was time to go,he got her off of there despite her  protest and everyone booing at him.

"Put me down, I'm getting a little dizzy and feel like throwing up",she said, hanging on his shoulder.
He recalled the last time she threw up on him and put her down "you're such a party pooper, always so serious",she poked at him but still ended up throwing up near a trash can.
He shouldn't have let her have so many beers.
She actually felt a little bit better now that she threw up.
"What were you thinking sitting on Fin's lap?",he finally says what was bothering him.
" You just have to have any man you find attractive don't you?", He continues.

" You have no right to question me okay, Im free to sit on whoever's lap if I feel like it and if at some point I want to fuck that cute redhead farm boy then I will",she said making Sebastian slam hard on the brakes.
"I don't want to see you anywhere near Fin from now on,''he warned.

Tamara looked at him in shock. Who does he think he is giving her all these orders she thought as they continued driving .

When they arrived Tamara was already out of the car and walking towards the door.
"Hey wait", Sebastian said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his arms.
"Look I didn't mean to okay, you're free to do as you please, it's just you've been ignoring me for days but you were jolly and happy with everyone else",he says burning his face in the crook of her nake, painting feather light kisses on her skin. "I'm sorry, you've finally got what you wanted, I'm dying to be with you and you ignoring me while laughing with others is driving me nuts' ',he says, kissing her cheek.

She smirked and held his chin looking him straight in the eye "if I were wearing panties, you'd be the last person I'd take them off for ",she looked at his lips and back in his eyes subconsciously  licking her lips .

Sebastian stiffed as his breath hitched,she wasn't wearing any underwear,he thought over and over again.

Sebastian ran after her, after getting the groceries from the car.
Tamara sat by the vanity taking her makeup off her face.

"Don't you know how to knock",she said, getting up and walking towards him. Sebastian didn't let her finish what she had to say before connecting his lips to hers in a passionate kiss.

He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around as he led them to the bed. His untied the strings that held her sundress on her shoulders, exposing her breasts.
He pinned her hands above her head and took her breast in his warm mouth making her moan in pleasure.

"I want to see if you'll still ignore me after this",he whispered in her ear.
" Well too bad because I don't want you anymore",she devilishly smiled.

" We'll see if you'll say that even after I have your legs shaking", he smirked and took off his shirt.

"I can't belong to any man Sebastian",she says.

"Yes but from tonight and forever you're mine",he said and taking her dress off completely leaving her bare in front of him,lust and rage filled his eyes when he saw that it was true she had no panties on ,she sat on Fin's lap and even went up the bar.

But it was okay because he still had the rest of the night to punish her.