thirteen

Tamara took some time off and was working from home making plans and adjustments to the South London project.

Sebastian always saw her talking and throwing tantrums but she looked really beautiful working seriously but that didn't last long. He could hear through the door the excited giggles of Theresa and Kendra,the butler just delivered a bottle of vodka,he sighed Victor really spoiled his daughter.

He had heard from the conversation she was having on the phone with her friend that she was going to give Cole  a chance to woo her,she wasn't sure but she was attracted to him.

He honestly did not know what she saw in that guy and looked down on her taste,why couldn't they see that all his persona was just a facade.

He had to get in touch with Ashton so they could get information on that guy,and also on the Silva's.

And for someone that just went through something traumatizing,she seemed too fine ,too relaxed.

"That bastard really has some nerve!", Kendra says while assessing Tamara's cut that was as a result of David's punch.

"I always had it out for that good for nothing,I hated him since he almost assaulted me years ago and I finally got my revenge",She laughs.

Then it clicked on Sebastian, of course, why did he not think of it, it was in the background check information of Tamara many people overlook it because of all the notorious things she did after she became a legal teen, Looking at his body build that scrawny bastard David is no match for Tamara, a Kyu brown belt in kickboxing, if she wanted she would have knocked the daylights out of him, she knew he was going to follow her , she knew there wouldn't be anyone in the house at that time because most of the servants were working from outside in the garden.

Sebastian couldn't help but smirk to himself,clever girl ,he thought.Victor at this time was not home,so Tamara took advantage of this to get wasted without anyone to stop her.

The door opened and she stepped out in a t-shirt that only cover her ass,if she were to bend down, everything would be on display,she and Kendra giggled as they stumbled to Victor's office, Sebastian slowly followed from behind.

Tamara walked to her dad's most prized scotch collection, Victor is always bragging about his collection,it was put in a glass framed cabinet and only he had the combination to it.

But Sebastian was shocked to see Tamara easily open it, she got two glasses and poured it into the glasses, Sebastian could tell from the scent and texture that it was good aged Scotch, Tamara looked like she had more than enough to drink and Sebastian was about to stop her from drinking any more before she drunk everything to the last drop.

"Alright that's enough,put it away", Sebastian says, taking the bottle away , putting it in the cabinet that immediately locks.

"You're not my mom!",she snaps.

"Was that supposed to be insulting?",he says, grabbing her by the arm and Kendra by the other.

"You're strong,I like that", Kendra smirks.

" Me too", Tamara laughs rubbing her hand on Sebastian's thigh.

"That's enough from the two of you",he says, shoving them back into the room and turning to tell a maid to tell the chief to make something to sober them up.

Tamara clung on his back wrapping her legs around his waist while Kendra started taking his shirt off,the ladies were drunk so they were no match for Sebastian who easily got them off him , locking them in the room.

He locked them in there till Victor came back who almost chewed Tamara and Kendra's ears off with his yelling and sent Kendra back to her house.

By then Tamara was sober enough to endure her father's yelling.

"Don't you have anything better to do than spying on me and reporting to my dad!",she yelled pointing her finger in his face,she continued yelling about how he should just mind his business but got frustrated after she didn't get any reaction from him.

"If you like me just say it ",she said, rolling her eyes.

Sebastian looked at her and could help but laugh, Tamara was so angry she felt her frustration buzz through her. She must have been drunk for her to humiliate herself in front of Sebastian.